DT Toby Johnson *

Nexus

Surgery went well. Turns out its not a full acl tear and he should be back to full strength in 6 months. Would be a massive get. I believe nebraska and georgia are his two favorites

I hope the result of the CapitalOne Bowl won't be the deciding factor...

If it is, were screwed!

Surgery went well. Turns out its not a full acl tear and he should be back to full strength in 6 months. Would be a massive get. I believe nebraska and georgia are his two favorites

I hope the result of the CapitalOne Bowl won't be the deciding factor...

If it is, were screwed!

Unless he is deciding on which team needs his services more. Then it should be pretty evident that it us. Georgia already has some young monsters in the trenches on defense, we need him in a bad way.

Had a great trip to Georgia, he was really impressed with "future millionaires" knowing his name and telling him how good he was. Saw a couple of his tweets and they pretty much crushed all of our dreams of getting him; unless Georgia doesnt want him because of his knee looks like he will be going there. Which we have pretty much figured all along anyway....being his twitter handle is FutureSEC....something

"I wish my leg wasn't messed up smh I really cant do anything but #UGA by far has been the best school I have visited"

"The Gala was straight I got a chance to meet at least 3 first round draft picks and they all showed major love #blessed"

"It's crazy when u dont got to introduce yourself to future millionaires lol most of them knew my life story it just feel like family #str8up"

I said this a long time ago and I meant it. Don't really want this kid. Sure he is rated high, but we have had 6 knee or back injuries at this position. We need a DT here healthy, as much as we need a DT. We need to get someone in here that is good but also reliable, and durable. It doesn't matter how good you are if you are on the bench because of injury. 2nd usually guys that r looking at SEC schools r wanting money. We don't need any part of that. Finally if he wants to go to an SEC school that has a lot of young healthy talent at that position. he will find himself rehabbing as one of those kids makes a name for himself, and he will be sitting behind one of those kids on the depth chart until his eligibility is done. We see it happen "all the time" in the SEC. Good luck to him, and I hope they honor his scholarship.

I said this a long time ago and I meant it. Don't really want this kid. Sure he is rated high, but we have had 6 knee or back injuries at this position. We need a DT here healthy, as much as we need a DT. We need to get someone in here that is good but also reliable, and durable. It doesn't matter how good you are if you are on the bench because of injury. 2nd usually guys that r looking at SEC schools r wanting money. We don't need any part of that. Finally if he wants to go to an SEC school that has a lot of young healthy talent at that position. he will find himself rehabbing as one of those kids makes a name for himself, and he will be sitting behind one of those kids on the depth chart until his eligibility is done. We see it happen "all the time" in the SEC. Good luck to him, and I hope they honor his scholarship.

I wouldn't group all SEC schools with the bad ones. I get the impression that Georgia is a clean program, but who knows I guess...