S Marcus McWilson [Kentucky - Signed NLI]

Nexus

There were a bunch of people on here who had the same "info" or opinion, almost all of them were wrong, actually, sadlgy the only people that seemed to have this right were the "experts" on the recruiting sites.

We will ultimately be fine, sucks, what I am more pissed about is the trend that makes 3 pretty big decommits this month, do we replace them? If so anyone have names that might be off the radar, or do we take a smaller class.

No he's the only one that posted looks like he's going to be N. everyone else posts "I think he will stay with us" ...big difference.

Besides I'm just giving him sh#t because he doesn't get enough

Almost no difference but it is awesome hoe much sh!t Hedley gets.

I'm pretty sure this is his fault.

Kid has to do what he thinks is right for him. NOT the fans. I said this yesterday. You can't blame someone for making what he thinks is the best decision...whether it is NU, Kentucky, or South American State.

EASY THERE BOARD POSTERS....Look at some of the recruits that have not panned out....this guy wasn't the second coming of anyone.....

GBR

What do we have now 22 or 23 commits? Who can we finish the class with . Are there any big names we may have a chance with?

Dwayne Johnson and Drake Martinez...this recruiting cycle is turning out to remind me of our football season.

Now see Hedles, this is why people come after you (aside from your awesome first posting). This is still a very good class, probably one of our best in a while. Does this decommit suck? Yep. Is this really that disappointing. Nope. Strong class.

By the way, Marrow is a snake. We should drop his son as retribution, but our staff is too moral to do something like that.

Big time disagree with this. Marrow took a FULL TIME job with a buddy. Part of his allure was his conections and recruiting prowess. (I remember a few posters down-playing the loss of a simple "G.A." when he left)

I doubt many posters on this board would not have taken a position and salary upgrade to work with a friend.

Hardly the description of a "snake".

Just because it hasn't worked out well for us, it doesn't make the individuals involved any lesser creatures.

I don't fault Marrow for taking the position at UK. What I have a problem with, is him trying to poach our commits that we spent a major amount of time and effort to get here. There have been other coaches who have left programs for higher positions and advised recruits to stay committed to their former schools.

Pelini gave Marrow a chance at the coaching ranks, his position at NU ended up helping him land a spot at UK and he repays us with trying to take a few of our top recruits?! Class act. I see this as dirty. However, you do have to put some of the blame on Pelini as well. Marrow (a GA) should have never been these kids' lead recruiter.

• Fire 2

What do we have now 22 or 23 commits? Who can we finish the class with . Are there any big names we may have a chance with?

Dwayne Johnson and Drake Martinez...this recruiting cycle is turning out to remind me of our football season.

Now see Hedles, this is why people come after you (aside from your awesome first posting). This is still a very good class, probably one of our best in a while. Does this decommit suck? Yep. Is this really that disappointing. Nope. Strong class.

How many decommits lately? How did NU fare at the end of the season? Both are losing momentum massively as time winds down.

• Fire 1

Lol. Guys... I just can't get myself to get all worked up about someone who has never suited up at the collegiate level. Some of you are losing your minds, and it's pretty sad.

I think I"ll start to care when... We take the field next fall.

Agree. Even if they sign sometimes they don't make it to campus. Even if they make it to campus, sometimes they don't have the patience to stick it out until they can make a difference.

Lol. Guys... I just can't get myself to get all worked up about someone who has never suited up at the collegiate level. Some of you are losing your minds, and it's pretty sad.

I think I"ll start to care when... We take the field next fall.

Agree. Even if they sign sometimes they don't make it to campus. Even if they make it to campus, sometimes they don't have the patience to stick it out until they can make a difference.

Ala Klachko... Aaron Green... TMoore. All highly sought after recruits. None panned out. Why stress over this stuff? Unless you just want something to do.