DT Eddie Vanderdoes [UCLA Transfer]

Nexus

These recruits are not doing themselves or the program any favors by waiting to commit. I think the era of waiting to signing day to commit is over. There are a lot of schools that are pretty much already filled up. The longer the person waits the fewer the options there will be.

Well it looks like we will be one of those open programs. So we will be one of the few options...I'm okay with that.

Glad to hear that kid thought it was awesome, but we have about a .00001% chance with Vanderdoes. His quote yesterday was "either way I'm getting a better Degree and a better shot at the NFL at SC" when someone told him have fun losing to the duck for the next four years.

"A better shot at the NFL at SC" Riiiight, kids will believe anything.

The truth is it doesn't matter where you go to school if you perform and work hard.

These recruits are not doing themselves or the program any favors by waiting to commit. I think the era of waiting to signing day to commit is over. There are a lot of schools that are pretty much already filled up. The longer the person waits the fewer the options there will be.

Unfortunately that us not the case with kids on a high level like Eddie. These kids can wait until whenever and sign wherever and that school will make room for him. That is the business of recruiting as shady as it is to take another kids scholly, asking said kid to greyshirt if they even are that nice and to give said scholly to the elite prospect. That is the nature of this ugly beast at some schools.

Glad to hear that kid thought it was awesome, but we have about a .00001% chance with Vanderdoes. His quote yesterday was "either way I'm getting a better Degree and a better shot at the NFL at SC" when someone told him have fun losing to the duck for the next four years.

"A better shot at the NFL at SC" Riiiight, kids will believe anything.

The truth is it doesn't matter where you go to school if you perform and work hard.

Tell that to Owa. I know, I know dedhoarse

• 1 month later...