New DB coach

Vols fans saying he was pretty mediocore since they finished 1-7

Their defense was hardly the Vols problem last season.

When you lose games 10-7, 14-3, and 20-12 against what should be at least peers in the SEC thats on the offense.

The games they gave up a lot of points were ones that they were clearly outmatched all over the field, LSU, Bama, Arkansas.

http://tennessee.riv...ort=1&year=2013

This is a bio of his from the Tenn. rivals and it shows who he is recruiting. He recruits GA, FL, and LA pretty good.

Nebraska shares three offers with Joseph's recruiting list at Tennessee.

ATH Jalen Ramsey

WR Corey Smith

WR Uriah LeMay

You think Joseph will make a run at this guy?

CB MACKENSIE ALEXANDER

You'd have to think he does.

My guess is yes, if Bo likes what he sees too.

I expect this same scenario to play out at LSU with the Raymond-Dixon recruiting process.

i think we have a chance at keeping tre'vell dixon.

While I like where your head is at, I suggest you stay in the 420 cloud because it'll ease your disappointment later. I'd say that the chances of us hanging on to Dixon, now that his recruiter and coach is at LSU, is less than 2%.

Well with this rationale we should have an outstanding chance at pulling in josephs recruits he had considering Tennessee!

i think we have a chance at keeping tre'vell dixon.

While I like where your head is at, I suggest you stay in the 420 cloud because it'll ease your disappointment later. I'd say that the chances of us hanging on to Dixon, now that his recruiter and coach is at LSU, is less than 2%.

Well with this rationale we should have an outstanding chance at pulling in josephs recruits he had considering Tennessee!

Not the same scenario at all. Dixion grew up in Louisiana.

Ahhhhhhh! Positive thinking pays off! Now I can officially say, 'Welcome to Nebraska Mr. Joseph!! We hope you'll be here for a very long time! GBR!!'

Whoa whoa whoa....I like positive thinking and all, but let's see how well this guy can do his job before we go asking him to stick around for 20 years. Welcome to Nebraska Mr. Joseph. Our secondary has more talent than most will give credit for, I hope you do what is necessary to show that talent on the field. Please do it in a short time period.

Here are the recruits Rivals lists as having Joseph the top recruiter from this year (many recruits did not have a name next to them):

three-star CB Daniel Gray (who we offered, recruited by CR )

four-star DT Daniel McCullers

four-star S LaDarrell McNeil (who we offered, recruited by CR)

three-star DE Darrington Sentimore

In the previous recruiting cycle his name is listed next to three four-star players players, no one else.

His last year at LaTech he recruited 6 of the 8 three-star players the school signed, and an additional two two-star players.

Raymond was listed as co-recruiter for four-star Alonzo Moore and as the lead for four-star Seisay (but I believe that was attributed to Carl when Mo verballed).

Take it all for what's its worth. Just sharing some info.

Siesey can basically be chalked up to CCR not Carl.