SIGNED RB Terrell Newby

Nexus

I did get some pics and video I'll post them as soon as I get home

We've heard the stories about recruits seeing license plates and picking Nebraska.

We're going to chalk this one up to HuskerT being in attendance. You will forever live in HuskerBoard lore.

Nate Clouse@NateClouse

Latest #Nebraska commit RB Terrell Newby is also part of one of the top 4x100 relay teams in SoCal. #Huskers

TAPE A CHEETAH TO HIS BACK!

:rollin My dad says that all the time!

I was laughing at myself even typing that. Great commercial.

Ive been waiting for the perfect time to use that... Was waiting for someone to say something about a slow dlineman.

We've heard the stories about recruits seeing license plates and picking Nebraska.

We're going to chalk this one up to HuskerT being in attendance. You will forever live in HuskerBoard lore.

He is right.... You actually will....

Thanks, had fun doing it. If anymore CA recruits have us on their list and are announcing I'll be there.

Thanks, had fun doing it. If anymore CA recruits have us on their list and are announcing I'll be there.

Stalker

:lol: