SIGNED RB Terrell Newby

Nexus

Loud applause when he pulled the Husker hat, but I did get the impression that some of the adults present especially the head coach wanted ucla. He and his family were very excited that's all that matters. Spoke briefly with Terrell Sr. He said they fell in love with Nebraska the first time they saw it

Hopefully someone got video of it!

Loud applause when he pulled the Husker hat, but I did get the impression that some of the adults present especially the head coach wanted ucla. He and his family were very excited that's all that matters. Spoke briefly with Terrell Sr. He said they fell in love with Nebraska the first time they saw it

I guess we don't have any inroads with their coach. He must be a UCLA alum or something. Why would a HS football coach care where a kid of his went as long as they are going to get an education and full ride????? Baffles me.

I truly believe this is the best rb class in the country. I'd put Newby and Taylor against anybody in the country

This staff is putting together something special on the offensive side of the ball, and most of us realize that Bo will eventually get the defense back too top form....So, the future is very bright for our CornHuskers!!!!

I guess we don't have any inroads with their coach. He must be a UCLA alum or something. Why would a HS football coach care where a kid of his went as long as they are going to get an education and full ride????? Baffles me.

The same reason we care.... For selfish reasons!

Im really sorry. Im not trolling. I just got excited about newby and got confused. Its Suttles that could commit on his visit according to Fowler.

Sorry fowler. And the rest of you.

obama-aw-hell-naw-500x319.jpg

Im sorry... heres a +1. I feel bad for saying that guys.

He's human? :dunno

Just think about it. If you were a football coach at a HS in NE, you would twist your kids' arms pretty hard about going to Nebraska instead of somewhere else.

Im really sorry. Im not trolling. I just got excited about newby and got confused. Its Suttles that could commit on his visit according to Fowler.

LOL.. man i was hoping for Vanderdoes or that Kylie Fitts kid.

Sorry, bro. I got confused in all the excitement.

obama-aw-hell-naw-500x319.jpg

Im sorry... heres a +1. I feel bad for saying that guys.

Don't feel bad, mistakes happen.... For example, someone(s) continues too allow Hedley too post on this sight....

I truly believe this is the best rb class in the country. I'd put Newby and Taylor against anybody in the country

This staff is putting together something special on the offensive side of the ball, and most of us realize that Bo will eventually get the defense back too top form....So, the future is very bright for our CornHuskers!!!!

I'm going to take it a step further, I will put this class against anybody in the country. I'm serious.