SIGNED RB Terrell Newby

Nexus

Hey maybe someone can shed some light on something for me, I have been looking through a quite a few of the top teams in the countries recruiting classes and some of them already have players signed with letters of intent. How is this possible? early graduates or Community College. But then I looked and very few were either of those.

We have a legitimate shot to have a top 10 class this year....

That's true for Scout. For some reason it's like Rivals doesn't like hardly any of our recruits.

As always, reality is somewhere in the middle.

I usually go with whatever site has us ranked the highest.... That site becomes my "go-to-site" of the recruiting season...

That's true for Scout. For some reason it's like Rivals doesn't like hardly any of our recruits.

Probably why 24/7 is probably the best as far as looking at ranking. They average sites which I would guess give a better more accurate ranking.

I usually go with whatever site has us ranked the highest.... That site becomes my "go-to-site" of the recruiting season...

Brian Christopherson@HuskerExtraBC

Meanwhile, this from Josh Harvey at BigRedReport: NU's star average on Fox Sports Next is now 3.4. Better than OU, FSU, Oregon, Stanford.