SIGNED RB Terrell Newby

Nexus

Wanted to know asap so posting this here. The above video doesnt work on my phone b/c android decided not to support adobe tlash player. Anyone know a way around it and get it on my phone.

No, I have the Galaxy S3 and I can't find any way around it so I always wait to get on the laptop.

Sounds like Bo Pelini will be doing the in-home visit on Friday.

Why? Just to reassure the fam?

Standard procedure in the final month before signing day. Bo's agenda for the rest of this month will be in-home visits. HC's are only allowed one in-home visit per recruit. Assistants on the other hand have unlimited in-home visits available to them.

Because you don't just stop talking to your commits, especially when they've just recently committed. You don't make it look like you don't care about them now, because they're joining the program.

I know you don't stop talking to them. I know you don't make it look like you don't care about them.

I wasn't sure if you could just keep in touch with the kid. Call him. Let him know you are so happy to have him and you are going to use your time and bust your ass to get him some O lineman or something.

Because you don't just stop talking to your commits, especially when they've just recently committed. You don't make it look like you don't care about them now, because they're joining the program.

I know you don't stop talking to them. I know you don't make it look like you don't care about them.

I wasn't sure if you could just keep in touch with the kid. Call him. Let him know you are so happy to have him and you are going to use your time and bust your ass to get him some O lineman or something.

I'd imagine the staff is planning to be in Cali anyways.

The head coach was standing right behind me when Terrell anounced and his exact quote was "Well, he's gona need an overcoat". I said he'll be able to focus on football and he said "no problem there, he's an excellent student and you're getting a good one"

http://rivals.yahoo....ebraska-1112018

You are absolutely correct when you say that was his exact quote. You can hear him say it at the 5:16 mark.

The head coach was standing right behind me when Terrell anounced and his exact quote was "Well, he's gona need an overcoat". I said he'll be able to focus on football and he said "no problem there, he's an excellent student and you're getting a good one"

http://rivals.yahoo....ebraska-1112018

You are absolutely correct when you say that was his exact quote. You can hear him say it at the 5:16 mark.

Aww bull crap! I wore a long sleeve t shirt and shorts today.