TE Beau Sandland [Miami Commit]

Nexus

Miami had qb problems? are you on glue? Morris played great last year throwing to a bunch of freshmen and sophmores. Had a ACC record game.

Its ok I know you guys miss the wishbone.

yea but you guys have different issues.

like attendance for this great young team that finished 6 and....well i forget. because your that forgettable. any way too this awesome picture.

North_Carolina_State_Miami_Football_t607.JPG

Clearly Miami agree's, am i right? oh yea don't need too be with that evidence.

And 2 years too investigate the deep and highly illegal happenings at Miami are likely why Eichorst ditched you. People don't do that unless they fear for their careers, less risk vs the reward of staying and enjoying whatever underachieving success this young undisciplined squad brings you. Makes you wonder how long Golden will stick around huh?

From what i know when it takes the NCAA 2-3 years too investigate something like this your not in good company, i think the last investigation that took this long was into SMU Football.........that ended well huh?

Have fun at suck a lot U Beau. you will be the only one i respect there and the one i feel sorry for when the NCAA comes down with a vengeance.

Won our division this year when they were supposed to be 3 and 7. If our program sucks and gets recruits that were a shoe in for yours what does that say about yours? I think Miami sent 6 kids to the league last year and currently have the second most players in the NFL. I can see almost every game they play and I live in CA so they are on national TV a lot. Nebraska might too, but I don't watch the games so I cannot comment.

I don't have anything really bad to say about Nebraska but some of the comments on here are just stupid.

Miami always has had attendence problems. Welcome to a big sunny city with beaches girls, the heat, the dolphins. hard to get people to the stadium. WHat is there to do in Nebraska on a saturday afternoon in November? the corn is picked by then right?

Miami is going to bowl games. Beau can play in bowl games that will be full. He will have a great qb throwing to him.

Miami is thuggs.... come on really? I think they have had 3 arrests in 6 years. Take your average 50 college kids every year for 6 years and see how many arrests you have. Good kids that go to class and get a good education. The eighties are over Jimmy Johnson is retired. Let it go.

I konw Nebraska fans hate Miami cause Ya'll lost two national championships to Miami. I understand but if your going to talk sh#t get your facts right.

Miami had qb problems? are you on glue? Morris played great last year throwing to a bunch of freshmen and sophmores. Had a ACC record game.

We had that same problem last year.

I didn't say your qb was bad or good. I have no idea. I don't watch Nebraska games. I hope he does well.

Won our division this year when they were supposed to be 3 and 7. If our program sucks and gets recruits that were a shoe in for yours what does that say about yours? I think Miami sent 6 kids to the league last year and currently have the second most players in the NFL. I can see almost every game they play and I live in CA so they are on national TV a lot. Nebraska might too, but I don't watch the games so I cannot comment.

I don't have anything really bad to say about Nebraska but some of the comments on here are just stupid.

Miami always has had attendence problems. Welcome to a big sunny city with beaches girls, the heat, the dolphins. hard to get people to the stadium. WHat is there to do in Nebraska on a saturday afternoon in November? the corn is picked by then right?

Miami is going to bowl games. Beau can play in bowl games that will be full. He will have a great qb throwing to him.

Miami is thuggs.... come on really? I think they have had 3 arrests in 6 years. Take your average 50 college kids every year for 6 years and see how many arrests you have. Good kids that go to class and get a good education. The eighties are over Jimmy Johnson is retired. Let it go.

I konw Nebraska fans hate Miami cause Ya'll lost two national championships to Miami. I understand but if your going to talk sh#t get your facts right.

On an afternoon in November in Nebraska, I'm sure a lot of people would rather stay at home and watch the games than sit in the cold and freeze their asses off. The point about attendance is caring enough about your program to show up and support them no matter what. THAT makes Miami a joke.

yea but you guys have different issues.

like attendance for this great young team that finished 6 and....well i forget. because your that forgettable. any way too this awesome picture.

North_Carolina_State_Miami_Football_t607.JPG

Clearly Miami agree's, am i right? oh yea don't need too be with that evidence.

And 2 years too investigate the deep and highly illegal happenings at Miami are likely why Eichorst ditched you. People don't do that unless they fear for their careers, less risk vs the reward of staying and enjoying whatever underachieving success this young undisciplined squad brings you. Makes you wonder how long Golden will stick around huh?

From what i know when it takes the NCAA 2-3 years too investigate something like this your not in good company, i think the last investigation that took this long was into SMU Football.........that ended well huh?

Have fun at suck a lot U Beau. you will be the only one i respect there and the one i feel sorry for when the NCAA comes down with a vengeance.

You read the yahoo article and let it go after that. Golden singed a 9 year deal. he is going nowhere. They have already skipped three bowl games. they have helped the NCAA. The NCAA loves Miami deep down inside cause everyone hates MIami and it makes news. MIami has helped with the investigation. Scholly reductions call it a day. just watch

On an afternoon in November in Nebraska, I'm sure a lot of people would rather stay at home and watch the games than sit in the cold and freeze their asses off. The point about attendance is caring enough about your program to show up and support them no matter what. THAT makes Miami a joke.

if every student showed up that would be 8000 tickets. how many students are at nebraska? your right miami doesn't have the local fan base because there is so much going on.

if every student showed up that would be 8000 tickets. how many students are at nebraska? your right miami doesn't have the local fan base because there is so much going on.

We have 19,000 undergrads. It's not like we're Ohio State that could fill up a whole stadium with undergrads. Also, the students only sit in one strip of the stadium, about 1/8 of it. So, undergrad population is basically moot.

All i keep hearing is excuses for bad attendance. Do something about it and quit using excuses. If people REALLY cared about your team they wouldnt use excuses for not showing up to home games!

Nebraska has great fans. Never said they didn't but when you live in a city like Miami there are a million things to do to take the entertainment dollar. I don't think having an average attendance nationally with a team that is not Miami expectations is that bad. If they got to 8 and 2 those numbers would go up.

But that's your biggest factual hit on Miami is people don't show up to games?

I didn't say your qb was bad or good. I have no idea. I don't watch Nebraska games. I hope he does well.

I was talking about the youth.

I was talking about the youth.

ok