TE Beau Sandland [Miami Commit]

Nexus

Won our division this year when they were supposed to be 3 and 7. If our program sucks and gets recruits that were a shoe in for yours what does that say about yours? I think Miami sent 6 kids to the league last year and currently have the second most players in the NFL. I can see almost every game they play and I live in CA so they are on national TV a lot. Nebraska might too, but I don't watch the games so I cannot comment.

I don't have anything really bad to say about Nebraska but some of the comments on here are just stupid.

Miami always has had attendence problems. Welcome to a big sunny city with beaches girls, the heat, the dolphins. hard to get people to the stadium. WHat is there to do in Nebraska on a saturday afternoon in November? the corn is picked by then right?

Miami is going to bowl games. Beau can play in bowl games that will be full. He will have a great qb throwing to him.

Miami is thuggs.... come on really? I think they have had 3 arrests in 6 years. Take your average 50 college kids every year for 6 years and see how many arrests you have. Good kids that go to class and get a good education. The eighties are over Jimmy Johnson is retired. Let it go.

I konw Nebraska fans hate Miami cause Ya'll lost two national championships to Miami. I understand but if your going to talk sh#t get your facts right.

On an afternoon in November in Nebraska, I'm sure a lot of people would rather stay at home and watch the games than sit in the cold and freeze their asses off. The point about attendance is caring enough about your program to show up and support them no matter what. THAT makes Miami a joke.

if every student showed up that would be 8000 tickets. how many students are at nebraska? your right miami doesn't have the local fan base because there is so much going on.

Thats the dumbest thing I think I've ever read on this board. Just admit that no one gives a sh#t about your program and move on. Other major cities have pro teams, and college teams yet they still seem to fill a stadium on a Saturday afternoon. Ever watched a USC, UCLA, Texas, Florida, or LSU game?

Won our division this year when they were supposed to be 3 and 7. If our program sucks and gets recruits that were a shoe in for yours what does that say about yours? I think Miami sent 6 kids to the league last year and currently have the second most players in the NFL. I can see almost every game they play and I live in CA so they are on national TV a lot. Nebraska might too, but I don't watch the games so I cannot comment.

I don't have anything really bad to say about Nebraska but some of the comments on here are just stupid.

Miami always has had attendence problems. Welcome to a big sunny city with beaches girls, the heat, the dolphins. hard to get people to the stadium. WHat is there to do in Nebraska on a saturday afternoon in November? the corn is picked by then right?

Miami is going to bowl games. Beau can play in bowl games that will be full. He will have a great qb throwing to him.

Miami is thuggs.... come on really? I think they have had 3 arrests in 6 years. Take your average 50 college kids every year for 6 years and see how many arrests you have. Good kids that go to class and get a good education. The eighties are over Jimmy Johnson is retired. Let it go.

I konw Nebraska fans hate Miami cause Ya'll lost two national championships to Miami. I understand but if your going to talk sh#t get your facts right.

With Miami in it, the Meineke Car Care bowl will not be selling out!

Miami may be a great academic institution but you must just be a fan and not a graduate. I base this solely on your use of third grade grammar and sentence structure.

Nebraska has great fans. Never said they didn't but when you live in a city like Miami there are a million things to do to take the entertainment dollar. I don't think having an average attendance nationally with a team that is not Miami expectations is that bad. If they got to 8 and 2 those numbers would go up.

And if your football team was worth a damn, that should be the #1 entertainment attraction in the entire city. The fact that you would rather go to the beach than watch a Miami football game speaks for itself.

Nebraska has great fans. Never said they didn't but when you live in a city like Miami there are a million things to do to take the entertainment dollar. I don't think having an average attendance nationally with a team that is not Miami expectations is that bad. If they got to 8 and 2 those numbers would go up.

And if your football team was worth a damn, that should be the #1 entertainment attraction in the entire city. The fact that you would rather go to the beach than watch a Miami football game speaks for itself.

didn't say i would rather go to the beach. Said the average fan would. Or a heat game or a dolphins game.

didn't say i would rather go to the beach. Said the average fan would. Or a heat game or a dolphins game.

Once again, that speaks for itself.

I notice you left out the Marlins games, wise choice.

Dolphins play on Sundays