TE Beau Sandland [Miami Commit]

Nexus

but yeah, the attendance at Canes games are pretty pathetic. Miami is a city of fair weather fan, no matter the team/sports, sad.

Miami is a city with more than just college football to do. According to NCAA statistics the average attendance at college football games in the Football Bowl Subdivision in 2012 was 45,274. The University of Miami, with an undergraduate enrollment of about 8,000, had an average attendance of 47,719.

http://www.al.com/sp...ular-seaso.html

So you did a quick change on your handle so you can brag about being slightly above average?

LOL" Right. I suspect your mods can check and verify different IP addresses and emails, so so much for that. You may not realize that your board has been linked on a Miami board in a story about Sandland because of the nastiness of the responses here. I personally don't care to get into pissing contests over football and 19 year old kids decisions. I read the usual attacks on my university about attendance and responded noting girst our attendence was above the NCAA average and two that it isn't all that bad considering the size of our school. As for Sandland, he was complimentary of your program but leaned to Miami for two reasons. First, the tradition of tight ends going to the NFL and second academics.

lololololololol

Does that mean that he liked the fact that athletes get straight A's and never have to go to class?...

but yeah, the attendance at Canes games are pretty pathetic. Miami is a city of fair weather fan, no matter the team/sports, sad.

Miami is a city with more than just college football to do. According to NCAA statistics the average attendance at college football games in the Football Bowl Subdivision in 2012 was 45,274. The University of Miami, with an undergraduate enrollment of about 8,000, had an average attendance of 47,719.

http://www.al.com/sp...ular-seaso.html

So you did a quick change on your handle so you can brag about being slightly above average?

LOL" Right. I suspect your mods can check and verify different IP addresses and emails, so so much for that. You may not realize that your board has been linked on a Miami board in a story about Sandland because of the nastiness of the responses here. I personally don't care to get into pissing contests over football and 19 year old kids decisions. I read the usual attacks on my university about attendance and responded noting girst our attendence was above the NCAA average and two that it isn't all that bad considering the size of our school. As for Sandland, he was complimentary of your program but leaned to Miami for two reasons. First, the tradition of tight ends going to the NFL and second academics.

Whats your graduation rate for football players? How many football academic all americans do you have? He may have said it, but no way was academics one of the top five reasons he chose you.

You stole Beau, we stole Shawn Eichorst. If your program is so much better, then why did your AD leave after 1 year? Just something to think about.

I lost respect for Miami when their thuggish players got in fights on the field when they were manhandled like rag dolls on the field. Very classy right there let me tell you.

Its just so funny that Miami fans have to gloat over a TE who could possibly be a complete bust in the FBS level and has yet to take a snap. I thought there was a lot to do there in Miami, but you have nothing better to do than troll another Forum?

Frankly, I don't think anyone is gloating. Just responding to unfounded nasty attacks on our university. I haven't seen the latest numbers, but we are usually in the top five to ten in graduation rate and GPA performance for football players and we are a top tier academic institution. And in case you haven't noticed, very little off the field trouble for our players for almost twenty years now. As for AD, we were as happy for Shawn to leave as you were to get him. He will probably do a great job for you but was clearly not a South Florida guy. His nickname was The Invisible AD.

Frankly, I don't think anyone is gloating. Just responding to unfounded nasty attacks on our university. I haven't seen the latest numbers, but we are usually in the top five to ten in graduation rate and GPA performance for football players and we are a top tier academic institution. And in case you haven't noticed, very little off the field trouble for our players for almost twenty years now. As for AD, we were as happy for Shawn to leave as you were to get him. He will probably do a great job for you but was clearly not a South Florida guy. His nickname was The Invisible AD.

Congrats, but we are usually #1 in that category.

SUCK IT YOU REDNECKS!!!!!!!!

Beau wants to play at TE U and be in the NFL instead of a crappy Big10 team that got blow out in the big game.

NCAA have nothing against us, if they did, it wouldn't take 2 years to give the sanction. My prediction: 0 bowl ban (We already have 2 self-imposed + the ACCCG) and 2-3 years with scholly cut. Next year, Miami will have one of the best offense in the country, believe it or not. And 2014, stud QB Kevin Olsen will be the starter to blow out your little team. See ya!

ncaa_u_miami11_600.jpg

alrightythen.gif

Actually, I think this is what started it all.

It's interesting he wants to go to a place where the TEs coach didn't develop the players we are talking about.

We will have one of the best offenses in the nation next year with a senior QB. Miami last I checked has issues at QB.

You come to defend your university against remarks made on an internet message board. Welcome to the 21's century. That is funny.