TE Beau Sandland [Miami Commit]

Nexus

How many Huskers play TE in the NFL? I think Miami has 3.

Miami Bowl bans are over. They have already skipped 3. USC got 2 and did way worse stuff.

The NCAA has said Miami has done an amazing job of helping with the investigation. It will lesson blows.

Miami is a private school and can still get money for recruits when needed. aka put them on a track scholorship(Santana Moss)

Ya'll still mad about the Orange bowl a few years back when you didn't score a point and your bad ass running back got punked like a little girl? Come on let it go.

1) So a booster funding abortions for players' girlfriends and setting up a bounty program isnt worse than Reggie accepting a few bucks and an apt for his mom to get her out of the hood?

2) we were never one time shut out in an Orange Bowl game.

Run along. You are out of your league coming at this board with this weak bull sh#t. But keep trying to throw punches, or If you prefer, try to slap us with your purse. I'm sure it matches your shoes. Do you have a nice little clothing store down in Miami? I'm sure it's lovely.

• Fire 3

Miami Bowl bans are over. They have already skipped 3. USC got 2 and did way worse stuff.

The NCAA has said Miami has done an amazing job of helping with the investigation. It will lesson blows.

Miami is a private school and can still get money for recruits when needed. aka put them on a track scholorship(Santana Moss)

Ya'll still mad about the Orange bowl a few years back when you didn't score a point and your bad ass running back got punked like a little girl? Come on let it go.

BTW Nevin, congrats on internet privileges from jail. You've been a model citizen.

Run along. You are out of your league coming at this board with this weak bull sh#t. But keep trying to throw punches, or If you prefer, try to slap us with your purse. I'm sure it matches your shoes. Do you have a nice little clothing store down in Miami? I'm sure it's lovely.

Ahem.......1992 wasn't pretty.

Ahem.......1992 wasn't pretty.

Whoops. He threw me off talking about 84. 92 was a bit before my football memory goes back to.

And you guys should pack the stadium....What else is there to do in Nedbraska? Miami has a milliion things to do and 3 more sports teams than your state.

I've been to Florida 3 times and that statement is wrong. That is honestly the most overused statement of all time.

Lol, what Florida has to offer and that which Miami offers is 2 hugely different things. One is based on wholesome and respectable character while the other is based on hate, spite, greed and disdain for anything that's respectable. Hence the on field antics, the drugs, prostitution and all the other cover ups associated with the canes. That programs success as everyone knows was well paid for. Far from earning it.

Zach Wigert, Brendan Stai, Joel Wilks, Aaron Graham, and Rob Zatechka all say hi. Dont know who they are? Ask the bitches Ray Lewis and Warren Sapp. They'll tell you bout'em, if they can fight back the chills.

• Fire 1

but yeah, the attendance at Canes games are pretty pathetic. Miami is a city of fair weather fan, no matter the team/sports, sad.

Miami is a city with more than just college football to do. According to NCAA statistics the average attendance at college football games in the Football Bowl Subdivision in 2012 was 45,274. The University of Miami, with an undergraduate enrollment of about 8,000, had an average attendance of 47,719.

http://www.al.com/sp...ular-seaso.html

So you did a quick change on your handle so you can brag about being slightly above average?

LOL" Right. I suspect your mods can check and verify different IP addresses and emails, so so much for that. You may not realize that your board has been linked on a Miami board in a story about Sandland because of the nastiness of the responses here. I personally don't care to get into pissing contests over football and 19 year old kids decisions. I read the usual attacks on my university about attendance and responded noting girst our attendence was above the NCAA average and two that it isn't all that bad considering the size of our school. As for Sandland, he was complimentary of your program but leaned to Miami for two reasons. First, the tradition of tight ends going to the NFL and second academics.