CB Mackensie Alexander [Clemson - Signed NLI]

Nexus

He's down to Clemson, Auburn, Mississippi St & Texas A&M. No shot here guys.

Anything's possible Decked. Come on, at least give me something to get me through tomorrow...

Well you can change your profile pic that could get us through tommorow :D.

I made a New Year's Resolution... I need the starting line up picture to get me through. Hell, the towel boy gets one, right..? :D

yeah? and McWilson was commited to nebraska. and Mixon was commited to missouri. Need i continue?

A list of schools means nothing at this point in the game. You're telling me if a kid has his choices narrowed down to 5 and then another school came in the last second and made you all of these promises, you wouldn't consider? The dude has kept his recruitment very secretive, and for all we know he came on an unofficial under the radar and didn't tell anyone. I think it's a long shot here, but to say no shot is just plain not true.

yeah? and McWilson was commited to nebraska. and Mixon was commited to missouri. Need i continue?

A list of schools means nothing at this point in the game. You're telling me if a kid has his choices narrowed down to 5 and then another school came in the last second and made you all of these promises, you wouldn't consider? The dude has kept his recruitment very secretive, and for all we know he came on an unofficial under the radar and didn't tell anyone. I think it's a long shot here, but to say no shot is just plain not true.

There is no shot

Not sure what to make of this situation with the coaches' tweets. If its all smoke and mirrors then their twitter cred it shot. Veii wouldn't be a surprise nor would it be a big explosion nor would he be a game changer. I think there is more to this. Not sure what to make of this, bit I'd like to find out.