DE Christian Lacouture [LSU Commit]

Nexus

He will get dropped due to oversigning, mark it! They have him if they need him, but they are looking at other dlineman they will take before him if they want in and give him the ol, sorry kid but we cant take you this year. He'll need some luck to make it to campus.

Graduating early, so he will there in January and one of the 1st recruits on LSU's campus.

He may get dropped down the line, but he will be there on scholarship next year.

He will get dropped due to oversigning, mark it! They have him if they need him, but they are looking at other dlineman they will take before him if they want in and give him the ol, sorry kid but we cant take you this year. He'll need some luck to make it to campus.

Graduating early, so he will there in January and one of the 1st recruits on LSU's campus.

He may get dropped down the line, but he will be there on scholarship next year.

Didnt realize he was graduating early. However, he can enroll in school but he doesnt sign until February anyways right? So, he could be a student at LSU but if they decided to not take him he'd be SOL wouldnt he?

Didnt realize he was graduating early. However, he can enroll in school but he doesnt sign until February anyways right? So, he could be a student at LSU but if they decided to not take him he'd be SOL wouldnt he?

If you graduate early I'm pretty sure that you sign early too.

I don't think he can sign early. He can enroll early though.

Nope early enrollees have to walk over to the athletic offices and sign their LOI in February.

• 2 weeks later...

The way his parents move from state to state around his football ambitions reminds me of Patrick Witt. If history repeats itself, LSU can look forward to Christian transferring after failing to break into the starting lineup by his sophomore year. Anybody know if he's smart enough to transfer into the Ivy League in 2015? Or will it even take that long?

The way his parents move from state to state around his football ambitions reminds me of Patrick Witt. If history repeats itself, LSU can look forward to Christian transferring after failing to break into the starting lineup by his sophomore year. Anybody know if he's smart enough to transfer into the Ivy League in 2015? Or will it even take that long?

Mark it. Guy is a good athlete but when compared to other DTs LSU gets he will not be a starter there. In fact, I really believe he will be an oversigning victim in the end. Just a hunch.

Mark it. Guy is a good athlete but when compared to other DTs LSU gets he will not be a starter there. In fact, I really believe he will be an oversigning victim in the end. Just a hunch.

I think he is very talented and very well could find himself contributing in the field at LSU (could have done the same thing for us). But I'm not going to get too worked up over it, he simply didn't fit our culture.

I think he is very talented and very well could find himself contributing in the field at LSU (could have done the same thing for us). But I'm not going to get too worked up over it, he simply didn't fit our culture.

I don't doubt he's talented and physically gifted. However, unless you are some sort of super freak athlete, it's also going to take a lot of hard work, patience, and stick-to-itness to break into the rotation at a school that gets the kind of defensive talent LSU gets. If Christian proves he has these charachteristics, more power to him. Personally, I'm skeptical, particularly in terms of patience and stick-to-itness. He went to three different high schools for football and committed to three different universities.

• 1 year later...