DE Christian Lacouture [LSU Commit]

Nexus

He is transferring to Lincoln Southwest!!!

I think we can go ahead and count him signed....wow

I thought it was strange that Harlow said he talked with Christian while on his visit.

Wow that's crazy! Hope everything is legit, otherwise who knows that the NSAA will have to say about it. Sounds like it is though, with his mom getting a job in Lincoln.

since im not really too familiar with the level of competition in his division in texas and that of the school he is transfering to do you think this is a good thing or a bad thing?? im guessing he would be facing better guys in texas... whats the reason for the change??

since im not really too familiar with the level of competition in his division in texas and that of the school he is transfering to do you think this is a good thing or a bad thing?? im guessing he would be facing better guys in texas... whats the reason for the change??

I went to southwest. Their Defense will be incredible this year. It's probably safe to say that there was a convo between josh and him. You don't see this very often, but obviously i think the level of competition isn't as high up here, so that might pad his stats a little too.

I thought it was strange that Harlow said he talked with Christian while on his visit.

Wow that's crazy! Hope everything is legit, otherwise who knows that the NSAA will have to say about it. Sounds like it is though, with his mom getting a job in Lincoln.

What job did Bo find her? :P

It has to be fun for Josh Banderas to be able to play his senior season with a new friend. The SW coaches probably had to pinch themselves to see if they were dreaming. Tough for the kid who was going to be the starting DE @ LSW. I wish Christian a great senior season, his sister also is moving and I hope her transfer works out well.

On the other hand, what would we say about a highly touted recruit for another school whose mom found a "job" in the university's city. It has happened a few times recently and we weren't so kind. I don't doubt everything is on the up and up with Christian and his mom's employment status and I'm certainly not saying our coaching staff had any role in this situation.

Yeah. His mom wanted to move here to watch him play college ball. They just did it 6 months early. He'll enroll in Jan most likely so its not like he was going to miss much of his Sr. year down there. Sounds like the family has a lot riding on this kid and I hope it works out for them. This is the third move in 3 years for them. I know he wants to feel like hes part of a "family" so this could make things even easier for him.

So he will be going up against DJ Foster? That would be a great matchup.

Their teams will be playing against eachother LSE and LSW are big rivals. When I went to LSE we hated LSW more than anyother school in the city of Lincoln. But, I don't know how often those two will be matched up.