Nebraska Alternative (aka Sacrilegious) Uniform Slamma Ramma Extravaganza 2012

I know it was originally said that our iconic white helmet with red N would not be touched for this alternate uniform, but then Osborne said later that he couldn't confirm that. I wonder if they might go with a red helmet? It would not be something new either. Nebraska wore red helmets from 1950-1960.

P_FT_H_F_NEXXUN5761.jpg

I know it was originally said that our iconic white helmet with red N would not be touched for this alternate uniform, but then Osborne said later that he couldn't confirm that. I wonder if they might go with a red helmet? It would not be something new either. Nebraska wore red helmets from 1950-1960. P_FT_H_F_NEXXUN5761.jpg

I was actually going to draw up a look (or two or ten) with a red helmet tonight, with those specifically in mind. Had a few ideas, just hope they turn out well.

Or these

tn_530x530_blackjpg_Thumbnail1.jpg

Okay, forget everything I've said. I REALLY want these. These are f'ing awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

They are Oregon's uniforms with a few red patches and a tweaked helmet. Literally. There are wings on the shoulders for crying out loud!

Or these

tn_530x530_blackjpg_Thumbnail1.jpg

Okay, forget everything I've said. I REALLY want these. These are f'ing awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

They are Oregon's uniforms with a few red patches and a tweaked helmet. Literally. There are wings on the shoulders for crying out loud!

Yep haha. But something similar would be cool!

I think, in general, I'm in favor of keeping the uniforms unchanged. But if they change them for a game, that's not going to kill me.

Concern about score at end of game >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> uniform they wear.

Sure... but we can all agree that if the score at the end of the game is not in our favor, then obviously it's because of the uniforms, right?

Oh yes. Absolutely.

And Herc, you are evil for posting the all-red game. Sooner Magic. Yuck.

Hey, I'm just saying, why tempt fate? I mean, I'm not superstitious... But I am a little stitious.

I am with you on this one, all Red or all white unis have been bad juju in the past.