Nebraska Alternative (aka Sacrilegious) Uniform Slamma Ramma Extravaganza 2012

I guess I wasn't too far off with this:

7120475631_85deab346d_z.jpg

Like I predicted too, only minor differences between this and what that video shows. Not bad. Don't think I am some crystal ball forecaster type though.

I suppose if this is the real deal (which it seems) then we should be on the lookout for a Wisconsin one, that looks fairly similar albeit an away version, to be released in the near future, if it hasn't been already.

I guess I wasn't too far off with this:

7120475631_85deab346d_z.jpg

Like I predicted too, only minor differences between this and what that video shows. Not bad. Don't think I am some crystal ball forecaster type though.

I suppose if this is the real deal (which it seems) then we should be on the lookout for a Wisconsin one, that looks fairly similar albeit an away version, to be released in the near future, if it hasn't been already.

eh I highly doubt it. Barry Alvarez is pretty resistant to that sort of treatment and is pretty adamant about not changing up our look. It took a long while until UW players were allowed to even wear gloves with the motion W on them for example. We subtly altered our Rose Bowl uniforms last year by using a sublimated rose pattern in our numbers and helmet decal, but that's about as far as he'd like to go. It's not impossible, but i just don't think it'll happen.

I pretty much expected something like this, i dont mind em. We knew it was going to be dull and nothing exravagant

True but to me this is almost let watch paint dry dull. It would of been better if the pants were white, then on the jersey swap the black and red. It'd be the same look but not as dull.

Michiganesque with that "N" on the front. I really liked Michigan's throwback last year; i think that will work for you guys.

It's an ode to our old uniforms.Nebraska.jpg

I like how they used a notable player’s number for each era. Eric Crouch #7, Tommie Frazier #15, Joel Makovicka #45, Zach Wiegert #72, Mike Rozier #30, Johnny Rodgers #20. Not sure about the older ones.