Nebraska Alternative (aka Sacrilegious) Uniform Slamma Ramma Extravaganza 2012

This jersey is terrible. Just terrible. Our own fans designed better stuff on this board.

Frankly I'm embarrassed. I want Nike.

I agree the uni's suck, but Nike would not be any better. It'd probably be worse because we'd have to wear different uni's every year.

Well after the uniforms were leaked or released, I went over to the recruiting forum fully expecting to have our 2013 class filled! Apparently some on this board felt we needed to do this to attract today's recruits! Well it's today! And here's our new unis! Waiting on this class to fill up! Should happen by fall practice! BTW don't these remind anyone of something Ole Miss might wear?

:lame

I guess I wouldn't mind it for "one" game but these simply are not good looking, too much "Texas Tech" look. But then again, I was against the idea of an alternative uniform from the start and this is what we ended up with. At least Michigan kept their original colors, although I understand the "Black" is for the "Blackshirts", I guess.

The fact we changed the helmet to black, that is the one thing I wish would've stayed true to it's form.

Those socks are the worst part about the uniform. They look like something a 70 year old man wears while mowing his lawn in khaki shorts in the middle of July. Just awful. :facepalm: