Nebraska Alternative (aka Sacrilegious) Uniform Slamma Ramma Extravaganza 2012

A little off-topic, but what do you guys think about the stripe placement on the practice jerseys? Think it'd be a good look on a game day jersey? What about 3 stripes down the side of the pants? Adopting the 3 stripe adidas look.

AzKKmWWCIAA1-Dq.jpg

will ferrell erection anchorman.jpg

i retract the matte helmets... do a metallic black. like these....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y8ZYKd83B68

I would be very surprised if the NCAA lets Oregon wear these, like another poster said, in sunlight these will be a problem.

You must have missed the 2012 Rose Bowl.

yes, because if i post a youtube video of something from the past, it means i have never seen it.

Our 6 seats will be empty for this game, i cant support stupid sh#t like this.

I'm going to say this in the most elegant way I know how. You are a giant baby.

My guess is that there will be 6 very happy people in the row in front of this one not being constantly told to 'sit down' and 'be quiet'.

And whoever gets to take their spots

I'm guessing he'll eat the tickets rather than let true fans see the game.

i retract the matte helmets... do a metallic black. like these....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y8ZYKd83B68

I would be very surprised if the NCAA lets Oregon wear these, like another poster said, in sunlight these will be a problem.

You must have missed the 2012 Rose Bowl.

yes, because if i post a youtube video of something from the past, it means i have never seen it.

I didn't even quote you... :dunno

Our 6 seats will be empty for this game, i cant support stupid sh#t like this.

I'm going to say this in the most elegant way I know how. You are a giant baby.

My guess is that there will be 6 very happy people in the row in front of this one not being constantly told to 'sit down' and 'be quiet'.

And whoever gets to take their spots

I'm guessing he'll eat the tickets rather than let true fans see the game.

Then he'll mail what comes out the other end to T.O.

Well I'll add my 2 cents to this melee. I don't mind having an alternate uniform for a single game each year, but more than that and I'll be up in arms. And the alt uniforms this season SUCK!!!! They just look plain awful. Reminds me of a highschool team - does Omaha Northwest have that same color scheme? Too bad we're wearing them in a prominent nationally televised game. Or maybe that's better because of all the negative feedback we'll receive.

What about 3 stripes down the side of the pants?

Why stop at 3? How about 12 stripes?

I'm thinking that Adidas went with 3 stripes because...they're Adidas, the 3 stripes is a part of their logo.

I'm thinking you're taking my question a little too literally. Even so, adidas quadrupled is better than adidas to the one power

What about 3 stripes down the side of the pants?

Why stop at 3? How about 12 stripes?

I'm thinking that Adidas went with 3 stripes because...they're Adidas, the 3 stripes is a part of their logo.

I'm thinking you're taking my question a little too literally. Even so, adidas quadrupled is better than adidas to the one power

its-science-anchorman.gif

A little off-topic, but what do you guys think about the stripe placement on the practice jerseys? Think it'd be a good look on a game day jersey? What about 3 stripes down the side of the pants? Adopting the 3 stripe adidas look.

AzKKmWWCIAA1-Dq.jpg

will%20ferrell%20erection%20anchorman.jpg

ummm huskerjock...... idk if you are aware but you have a massive erection right now! :hmmph

5y3aohi1.gif

• Fire 3

I'd rather the basics of the uniform not change. I know they have changed through the years, but other than 2002, they really are basically the same since 1975, maybe even 1970. But it's inevitable, so I've given up the fight. I just wish they were a bit closer to the standard uniforms, like maybe have the 2002 style be the one game alternate. But enough people get a woodie over having black, so I'm not surprised to see it.

There uniforms, though, are hideous. Hopefully the color is off in the pictures and they will actually be red (scarlet) and not whatever red-orange tint this is. They look like giant tomatoes. I don't even like the red N on the black helmet, maybe it's work with a white outline. I showed it to my son who is in college (not NU) and he thought they are really ugly too so it's not just my generation. But from the poll in the other thread, more like it than not, so I guess we're in the minority.

I hear the players like it too, and that means something. But not everything. I'm sure we could get a few recruits we wouldn't otherwise get if we played rap music before the game and between plays, so should we do that too?