Nebraska Alternative (aka Sacrilegious) Uniform Slamma Ramma Extravaganza 2012

Personally, from a social standpoint, I prefer Adidas over Nike. Nike stood behind Tiger Woods and Michael Vick during their issues. But then they fired a female distance runner when they found out she was living a double life as a Vegas prostitute. I wouldn't say that Woods and Vick should have been fired but their arrogance and double standard to the public about what is acceptable behavior of their spokespeople is disappointing. I am glad the Huskers have Adidas.

Nike terminated their contract with Michael Vick for illegal activity and then signed him 4-5 years later.

"We do not condone those actions, but we support the positive changes he has made to better himself off the field."

Nike spokesman Derek Kent.

That distance runner was engaged in illegal activity and go the same treatment. Tiger wasn't doing anything illegal, and you can't really expect them to cut Tiger Woods loose.

They cut Vick loose only AFTER he agreed to a plea bargain. And the woman was not doing anything illegal by Nevada standards. Which is where it was happening.

Nonetheless, Nike is a sleazy organization in my opinion and I am happy Nebraska is not associated with it.

Ohio State

Alabama

Auburn

Miami

Penn State

USC

Oklahoma

All Nike teams, all on probation or under investigation within the last few years. Really makes you think...

Nebraska

At least one Adidas on probation.

Youre right. I forgot. Strippers. Paying players. Covering up child rape. Paying players. Selling memorabilia for tatoos. Paying players. And..............

Giving players too many books.

We're so dirty.

Ohio State

Alabama

Auburn

Miami

Penn State

USC

Oklahoma

All Nike teams, all on probation or under investigation within the last few years. Really makes you think...

Nebraska

Clearly, giving books to all athletes (an honest mistake) is the same as handing out cash, paying recruiting services, and buying off NCAA officials. Of course, I wouldn't expect you to know anything about following the law with being a fan of a politician.

• Fire 1

Ohio State

Alabama

Auburn

Miami

Penn State

USC

Oklahoma

Nebraska

Clearly, giving books to all athletes (an honest mistake) is the same as handing out cash, paying recruiting services, and buying off NCAA officials. Of course, I wouldn't expect you to know anything about following the law with being a fan of a politician.

It was more of a point I think it's ridiculous that you think or imply Nike has anything to do with teams being on probation/sanctions. You think at the tattoo shop, they were like "Oh cool, Pryor plays for a Nike school, he is surely unethical because Nike has sweatshops in Vietnam making children work for $1.50 an hour, surely they sell us memorabilia and we can give them free tattoos in return." Or worse, Sandusky was sitting in the shower one day and thought "I can't believe I didn't realize this earlier, I coach for a Nike school, they will totally let me get away with rape and molestation!!"

Ohio State

Alabama

Auburn

Miami

Penn State

USC

Oklahoma

Nebraska

Let's keep those personal attacks in the shed, saunders.

Political talk belongs on the political board, and uniform talk belongs here. There's no need to lash out at Mr. Obama just because he correctly pointed out that your list is irrelevant to the topic at hand.

Ohio State

Alabama

Auburn

Miami

Penn State

USC

Oklahoma

Nebraska

It was more of a point I think it's ridiculous that you think or imply Nike has anything to do with teams being on probation/sanctions. You think at the tattoo shop, they were like "Oh cool, Pryor plays for a Nike school, he is surely unethical because Nike has sweatshops in Vietnam making children work for $1.50 an hour, surely they sell us memorabilia and we can give them free tattoos in return." Or worse, Sandusky was sitting in the shower one day and thought "I can't believe I didn't realize this earlier, I coach for a Nike school, they will totally let me get away with rape and molestation!!"

It's funny that you thought my original post was serious.

Ohio State

Alabama

Auburn

Miami

Penn State

USC

Oklahoma

Nebraska

Political talk belongs on the political board, and uniform talk belongs here. There's no need to lash out at Mr. Obama just because he correctly pointed out that your list is irrelevant to the topic at hand.

No, he missed the fact that it was a joke post. And FYI, I wasn't "lashing out," or using a "personal attack," simply making an observation. Don't lecture me about political talk when someone's screenname is about political talk.

Ohio State

Alabama

Auburn

Miami

Penn State

USC

Oklahoma

Nebraska

No, he missed the fact that it was a joke post. And FYI, I wasn't "lashing out," or using a "personal attack," simply making an observation. Don't lecture me about political talk when someone's screenname is about political talk.

Perhaps his username is a joke because he hates Obama? EVER THOUGHT OF THAT PAL?