Nebraska Alternative (aka Sacrilegious) Uniform Slamma Ramma Extravaganza 2012

I don't think Haspula is saying that, by wearing Nike, teams are performing better, but that it just so happens 12 of the top 15 teams in the country are represented by Nike.

Just a tidbit for the debate.

Nike also has contracts with 8x as many teams as adidas does, so you might want to factor that in to your little mathematical debate.

• 2 weeks later...

knapp, can we buy those???

I can check. I don't remember them selling these last year. It's a similar design to last year's practice jersey (EXAMPLE) and I don't think they sold those in stores or online.

These are last year's practice jerseys aren't they? You can't tell me the front number on Taylor's jersey got that worn from being brand new just this spring.

These are last year's practice jerseys aren't they? You can't tell me the front number on Taylor's jersey got that worn from being brand new just this spring.

I don't think it's worn - likely just the opposite. Still new and shiny and reflecting the light. And if Taylor's jersey looks like this after a full year of practice...well then that explains his fumble issues.

I don't think it's worn - likely just the opposite. Still new and shiny and reflecting the light. And if Taylor's jersey looks like this after a full year of practice...well then that explains his fumble issues.

Good lord.

Good lord.

Oh yeah. He went there alright.

Personally, from a social standpoint, I prefer Adidas over Nike. Nike stood behind Tiger Woods and Michael Vick during their issues. But then they fired a female distance runner when they found out she was living a double life as a Vegas prostitute. I wouldn't say that Woods and Vick should have been fired but their arrogance and double standard to the public about what is acceptable behavior of their spokespeople is disappointing. I am glad the Huskers have Adidas.

Personally, from a social standpoint, I prefer Adidas over Nike. Nike stood behind Tiger Woods and Michael Vick during their issues. But then they fired a female distance runner when they found out she was living a double life as a Vegas prostitute. I wouldn't say that Woods and Vick should have been fired but their arrogance and double standard to the public about what is acceptable behavior of their spokespeople is disappointing. I am glad the Huskers have Adidas.

Nike terminated their contract with Michael Vick for illegal activity and then signed him 4-5 years later.

"We do not condone those actions, but we support the positive changes he has made to better himself off the field."

Nike spokesman Derek Kent.

That distance runner was engaged in illegal activity and go the same treatment. Tiger wasn't doing anything illegal, and you can't really expect them to cut Tiger Woods loose.

• Fire 1