ATH Jerel Morrow [Oklahoma State Commit]

Nexus

sure hope the mom the read carpet treatment (insert CP joke here) so to speak..... sounds like a lot of what people said make it seem that where this kid goes seems to come down to mom... in turn i dont think all the great facilites are whatever say anything if mom doesnt approve... he could perhaps land at Akron if thats where mom feels comfortable...

in short mom gave us a 10 out of 10

it may be kinda telling what order he is visiting his final 3 schools. nebraska,kstate tonight,the osu. why else would he visit nu first when manhattan is only 1.5 hours away. bc we are his favorite. haha no im just jokin but hey it may be true

Told BO he wants to play DB first, but if they need him to he knows he can play reciever. Also said it was his second visit, didnt know he had visited before? His moms main concern was addressed and they were happy with the answers the coaches gave them. Hes all but N in my opinion. Wants to decide by the end of summer.

I was sorry to see him drop Mizzou. First guy that I am aware of that the SEC hurt us. He should be a good one. Some guys on a mizzou board that are in the know seem to think its down to you guys and KSU with OSU having an outside chance.

good luck

I was sorry to see him drop Mizzou. First guy that I am aware of that the SEC hurt us. He should be a good one. Some guys on a mizzou board that are in the know seem to think its down to you guys and KSU with OSU having an outside chance.

good luck

If we lose this kid to the purple pansies, i'm giving Pelini's group an F in recruiting this year.

good luck

If we lose this kid to the purple pansies, i'm giving Pelini's group an F in recruiting this year.

With how much emphasis he has placed on playing close to home, it wouldn't surprise me in the least. KSU's campus is 2 and a half hours closer and most of their away games will also be closer.

good luck

Maybe not an F, but that would have to be embarrasing for Pelini and the staff.

good luck

Finally someone that calls them the purple pansies. It wouldn't be an F if we lost him I would say around a C+.