Aaron Green

Players commit to coaches all the time. Seriously, hundreds across the country do it. It's an inescapable reality of college football.

Of course they do but they commit on several other reasons as well. College Football is more of a business and coaches are either leaving and working their way up the ladder or getting fired and going elsewhere to be hired for the same position or something else. These players need to understand that., I don't blame them for getting attached to their positions coach but things happen and coaches find better jobs.

These players need to be committed to the whole school, the football program, players, and all of the coaches and not just one coach. if he's transferring because Brown may be out the door than I will not miss Green at all.

• Fire 1

..must..resist..urge..to make...negative..comment...arghhh

You already didn't just by showing up and posting. Good job.

Damn I missed you Foppa

I know. So...how about you just tell us what you're thinking about this? You can do that without getting banned, correct? I'd like to have some insight.

Damn I missed you Foppa

I know. So...how about you just tell us what you're thinking about this? You can do that without getting banned, correct? I'd like to have some insight.

it will most likely include Bo

A big shocker IMO. Where is he going? I can't figure this out unless Ameer is just light years ahead of him in spring ball. Now not seeing that spring game really has me thinking. Any chance he has second thoughts? This makes absolutely no sense and interested to hear his reason.

Haven't heard anything supporting Ameer being ahead of it, all the reports coming out of spring were exactly the opposite. According to Sean Callahan, Aaron doesn't like the direction of the offense.

Sean Callahan @Sean_Callahan

According to his father, Green would like to go to an offense where he's used more in space.

Sounds like he wants a more option based offense, not run up the gut.

Read a tweet from Bleacher report. Thats what it said.

I'm going to give you a bit of advice, 95% of "Bleacher Report's" article's are bullsh*t

Got to agree...and their layout is crap. If I wanted a 12-step slide show on every f'ing thing they have an opinion on, I'd go to an AA meeting.

Damn I missed you Foppa

I honestly have no idea what to think of it. All I can see is that he's a former four star going into what...his second year so I suppose he would have been an option to replace Rex after next year...all things you guys already know. It's probably not great news but not awful either, he wasn't a huge contributor so you won't feel the pain right away and you'll adjust.

It just sucks to see a good kid who you had hopes for transfer from your school, I can empathize.

I have one connection to the team. I won't say his name but he's a hard hitter from the inland empire (CA) but may not be the first guy that comes to mind. Either way, he said that Aaron almost left a few times and that playing time was the only reason he left. He's not homesick at all but just mad that he was a high school all american and he cannot beat out Ameer. He also is mad about Marrow being a factor in the carries and doesn't want to wait for Rex to graduate anymore. I have to say, I personally know some of his relatives in the LA area and they all said he has the ego of the family. Take it for what it's worth.

I have one connection to the team. I won't say his name but he's a hard hitter from the inland empire (CA) but may not be the first guy that comes to mind. Either way, he said that Aaron almost left a few times and that playing time was the only reason he left. He's not homesick at all but just mad that he was a high school all american and he cannot beat out Ameer. He also is mad about Marrow being a factor in the carries and doesn't want to wait for Rex to graduate anymore. I have to say, I personally know some of his relatives in the LA area and they all said he has the ego of the family. Take it for what it's worth.

Is it Quincy Enunwa?

Is it Quincy Enunwa?

That's what my guess was.