WR Dominic Walker [Auburn Commit]

Nexus

Making his final decision around 8pm tonight.

Take the Nebraska commit tag down.

Just an educated guess.

Hey! It ain't over till the fat lady (Hedley) sings! :lol:

I have been singing for days

I still think he picks Nebraska...and anyone who doesn't want him is only kidding themselves. The kid has talent...we don't turn talent like that away.

f#*k WDE!!!!! If he chooses this route he will have fun licking the soles of most SEC teams for his time there. Recruits these days surprise me. They would rather have a better chance to play as a freshman than be on a team that wins alot of games and maybe not get much playing time until they are a couple years in. Patience needs to be taught by parents, coaches, advisers, etc much more!! I for one am a winner, and would always rather be on a winning team if given a chance even if I may not get much playing time until I'm proven and older.

Also, isn't Auburn still under investigation and it's fairly possible there are sanctions coming??

f#*k WDE!!!!! If he chooses this route he will have fun licking the soles of most SEC teams for his time there. Recruits these days surprise me. They would rather have a better chance to play as a freshman than be on a team that wins alot of games and maybe not get much playing time until they are a couple years in. Patience needs to be taught by parents, coaches, advisers, etc much more!! I for one am a winner, and would always rather be on a winning team if given a chance even if I may not get much playing time until I'm proven and older.

Also, isn't Auburn still under investigation and it's fairly possible there are sanctions coming??

Auburn message boards are saying that a coach at Nebraska told him he shouldn't go there because of incoming sanctions. Last that came from the investigation at Auburn cleared them, unless there was something else besides the Cam situation?

Auburn message boards are saying that a coach at Nebraska told him he shouldn't go there because of incoming sanctions. Last that came from the investigation at Auburn cleared them, unless there was something else besides the Cam situation?

There was a deal at the SEC summer meeting and there was an NCAA agent present. Cant remember if this was last summer (2012) or the summer before (2011). It was reported on sports nightly. Gene Chizek basically interrupted a meeting and demanded that the NCAA rep publicly say right there and then that Auburn was clear of any wrong doing and that the NCAA rep responded very angrily with a "we are no where even close to being finished with our investigation" or something along the lines. So who knows. I remember listening to it on sports nightly when they were talking about. There's something down there, that's for sure.

As far as our coaches saying such a thing, woopty doo. many other coaches do a lot worse. Remember after Bobby Bowden retired, he spoke of knowing he had the disease he had (cancer of some sort?) for many years but refused to go public with it because he knew coaches from around the country would talk about it and try to use it against him in the recruiting process. I know it's sad, but it is competitive, and it's the world of college football has been built.

There was a deal at the SEC summer meeting and there was an NCAA agent present. Cant remember if this was last summer (2012) or the summer before (2011). It was reported on sports nightly. Gene Chizek basically interrupted a meeting and demanded that the NCAA rep publicly say right there and then that Auburn was clear of any wrong doing and that the NCAA rep responded very angrily with a "we are no where even close to being finished with our investigation" or something along the lines. So who knows. I remember listening to it on sports nightly when they were talking about. There's something down there, that's for sure.

As far as our coaches saying such a thing, woopty doo. many other coaches do a lot worse. Remember after Bobby Bowden retired, he spoke of knowing he had the disease he had (cancer of some sort?) for many years but refused to go public with it because he knew coaches from around the country would talk about it and try to use it against him in the recruiting process. I know it's sad, but it is competitive, and it's the world of college football has been built.

Exactly.....boo hoo to Auburn.

Don't like our chances here. Hope I'm wrong.

Hope you're wrong too. But, if we had to lose Walker or McWilson, I would definitely choose Walker to lose with what we got. What are you thinking about McWilson? Probably won't be able to tell until after this weekend I would guess, right?