SIGNED ATH Nathan Gerry

Nexus

Tom O made a living at taking small town kids and occasionally making them into good or even great D1 players. Most of the time they had to practice in the system for a few years at game speed in order to learn how to play fast. The weight program gave them the strength to play strong. While Sioux Falls isn't small class necessarily it also isn't large class Calif or Texas where kids come out college ready. It may take 2 or 3 years for Nathan to get playing time here and he may never play....some kids with good high school resumes and all the physical skills never make the transition. He has the tools to be good. His desire, hard work and a bit of luck will make him very good.

What an outstanding prospect! Holy smoke, I'm sooooo glad be beat USC, Alabama, and Oklahoma for this kid's committment.

Agreed. Guess I am still pissed about Cox. Top 40 player and it seems the board didn't see that as a major fail. To me, seems like we are drooling over this guy. He is a "get", another prospect yes.

These are some of those full retard posts Paulie.

No full retard is blind "wow" at every single recruit. Some of us happen think that Gerry is a marginal prospect at best. If you don't like that opinion then too bad.

Congrats! You managed to dis on two portions of the disabled population in the first five words of your post. Any chance you can insult the hearing impaired or non-ambulatories in your next post. Maybe your can broaden your insults to inclue race, religion, gender, ethnicity, or sexual orientation in future posts. I'm looking forward to it.

What an outstanding prospect! Holy smoke, I'm sooooo glad be beat USC, Alabama, and Oklahoma for this kid's committment.

Agreed. Guess I am still pissed about Cox. Top 40 player and it seems the board didn't see that as a major fail. To me, seems like we are drooling over this guy. He is a "get", another prospect yes.

These are some of those full retard posts Paulie.

No full retard is blind "wow" at every single recruit. Some of us happen think that Gerry is a marginal prospect at best. If you don't like that opinion then too bad.

Congrats! You managed to dis on two portions of the disabled population in the first five words of your post. Any chance you can insult the hearing impaired or non-ambulatories in your next post. Maybe your can broaden your insults to inclue race, religion, gender, ethnicity, or sexual orientation in future posts. I'm looking forward to it.

You are going to need to be tougher than that to stay here mate.

• Fire 1

You're turning the definition of "tough" on its head. Suddenly being too timid to stand up to bigotry is toughness? Those who stood by and did nothing when the Nazis killed six million Jews (and Slavs and Gays, and the disabled) in concentration camps, those who were afraid to say anything when the Khmer Rouge killed over twenty percent of their own nation's population, and those who were afraid to stand up when some Hutu nationals killed a half million Tutsis in the course of a couple of weeks were some true effin bada$$es.

hes going to grow into a olb

Speculation or inside knowledge?

the fact that he is 6'2'' and over 200 lbs as a high school junior......

Sean Fisher, in high school, was 6'4" and 230. Most thought he'd end up at DE and that never happened.

I can see Gerry playing LB at this level. But if he stays at S, either FS or SS, he's going to get burned more than toast in Helen Keller's kitchen.

He runs a 4.4 40 at that size chief, you dont know as much as you think you do

You're turning the definition of "tough" on its head. Suddenly being too timid to stand up to bigotry is toughness? Those who stood by and did nothing when the Nazis killed six million Jews (and Slavs and Gays, and the disabled) in concentration camps, those who were afraid to say anything when the Khmer Rouge killed over twenty percent of their own nation's population, and those who were afraid to stand up when some Hutu nationals killed a half million Tutsis in the course of a couple of weeks were some true effin bada$$es.

I can tell you won't make it very long here. I ment toughness in the fact that you shouldn't take that personal in the slightest. Relax. No baby seals were clubbed, no gays were burned at the stake. Nobody is chanting Hile Hitler. Relax. We are a bunch of adults posting on a message board. I don't believe political correctness is always a virtue.

• Fire 2

If we would have missed him, he goes to Mich St and lights it up.....our coaches cant recruit. Just cant win with some people. You think you would realize that the coaches, especially Bo, knows talent. If you take for instance, we had around 400 kids come through all the camps the last few weeks, let alone all the kids he has seen come thru all of his programs and go on to the NFL, he knows what it takes to get the job done...ESPECIALLY AT DB AND LB.... And if Bo sees a guy in person and says, ya that guy has what it takes.....guess what, he has what it takes.

I can tell you won't make it very long here. I ment toughness in the fact that you shouldn't take that personal in the slightest. Relax. No baby seals were clubbed, no gays were burned at the stake. Nobody is chanting Hile Hitler. Relax. We are a bunch of adults posting on a message board. I don't believe political correctness is always a virtue.

I'm relaxed. I'm kicking back drinking a beer as I type. My pulse and blod pressure are within normal limts. But I appreciate your concern for my well being. By the way, we do agree on the fact that political correctness is not always a virtue. However, bigotry is always a vice.

:confucius

:dunno

I'm relaxed. I'm kicking back drinking a beer as I type. My pulse and blod pressure are within normal limts. But I appreciate your concern for my well being. By the way, we do agree on the fact that political correctness is not always a virtue. However, bigotry is always a vice.

You seem to be going out of your way to be offended. There are other boards out there where your sense of outrage will be welcomed. This isn't one, EZ-E is appreciated here, and to be blunt you haven't earned the chops to be calling anyone out. Why leave? Why Not?

You seem to be going out of your way to be offended. There are other boards out there where your sense of outrage will be welcomed. This isn't one, EZ-E is appreciated here, and to be blunt you haven't earned the chops to be calling anyone out. Why leave? Why Not?

He is the new punching bag yes? Reminds me of a song Calm down just calm down calm down just calm down.