OT Christian Morris [UCLA Commit]

well thats a great thing in one sense but also i guess it means he will visit a lot of other schools which of course is great for the guy but hopefully he remembers us and all the great things to see here and has seen.,.... .lets hope it works out... we have been on him for a bit now and im just jones for one of these guys to commit and have everything pay offf

Playing at Nebraska would be a lot closer to his home in Tenn than UCLA. He reopened because UCLA has verbals from (7) O linemen. He has a good working relationship with Coach Joseph. It would be nice to reel in this young man. He has an excellent skill set and potential at the next level. A fine young man to boot....the kind of kid who makes us proud on and off the field.

• 1 month later...

• 2 weeks later...

I think are chances are improving. UCLA is stockpiled at OL. Would love to have Morris at NU.

And god knows we aren't. Are we in on any Juco OTs? We could use some help right away over next 1-2 years too.

I think juco Matt Finnin from Illinois is leaning towards us. He held off on a decision after getting an offer from our coaches and will visit before long. He was honorable mention Juco All American this year. About 6'7" 320 lbs. Oklahoma also offered and is our rival for this kid.