OT Christian Morris [UCLA Commit]

Will visit for two NU games, per Rivals.

I guess his UCLA commit isn't as solid as some of us thought.

He has said all along that he was going to visit us. It was no surprise that he committed to UCLA but it was a soft-commit. He obviously likes UCLA, enough that he wants to make sure he has a spot there, but he isn't sure he won't like someplace else better.

• 1 month later...

yes i believe he will be at UCLA as well, Im pretty sure Stanton and Newby as well, maybe even Quessenbury. Cal losing yesterday was big for us, because that means they probably wont have a very good year....were fighting with them for Newby and Quessenbury and they are our toughest competition for them because they are the home team. We really really need Quessenbury, will be a 4 year starter at center.

I cant wait to see how much red we fill the stadium with, and with a good beat down alot of recruits will stand up and take notice, even will help the 2014 class.

yes i believe he will be at UCLA as well, Im pretty sure Stanton and Newby as well, maybe even Quessenbury. Cal losing yesterday was big for us, because that means they probably wont have a very good year....were fighting with them for Newby and Quessenbury and they are our toughest competition for them because they are the home team. We really really need Quessenbury, will be a 4 year starter at center.

I cant wait to see how much red we fill the stadium with, and with a good beat down alot of recruits will stand up and take notice, even will help the 2014 class.

I agree. Our OL NEEDS to beat UCLA up and take their will. Hope they are up for this game.

I agree. Our OL NEEDS to beat UCLA up and take their will. Hope they are up for this game.

I think we definitely get Quessenberry if we play against UCLA like we did on Saturday and play impressively on his OV. Especially, since he's down to cal and nebraska, and cal's not looking to hot.

As has been said by many recruits over the years, deciding on a school usually has very little to do with whether they won or lost during visits or in head-to-head matchups.

I believe that it has more influence then they may realize. They probably don't want to subscribe to the belief that one game can have a major impact on their college choice but I'm skeptical that it doesn't leave a significant impression on them.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...