version 2:

FOWLER2_zps3e94b2b5.png

version 3:

FOWLER3_zps0cb42ea6.png

version 4:

FOWLER4_zpsad1915b6.png

version 5:

fowler5_zps766fcc0b.png

The only problem is Fowler will have this sig for 2-3 years before it's Johnny's turn. Sorry, I have high hopes for TA. But, I guess if TA doesn't pan out you'll def be ready.

@ C N Red, if I were fowler I'd use it for a month or two then shelve it for something new. Just a way of saying thanks Johnny for choosing to be N.

@ OregonHuskerMan, sent you a pm... get back to me.

@ Army_Allen, I don't expect Stanton to see the field that soon. I think TA has as many intangibles as Stanton and is every bit the winner that Johnny is. I do expect to see both play in there Junior and Sophomore years respectfully though. (Johnny in the backup role much like Tommy will be next year... get the backups some playing time when the games outcome isn't yet determined.) Regardless, what a wonderful position for Beck to be in, yes? Johnny has time to fully recover and strengthen his knee so when he does return his R-Freshmen year he can compete with a clear conscience and without the fear of re-injury. Meantime, Tommy should be getting the developmental snaps behind Taylor this coming year. Should be exciting to watch.