Gay Lincoln Woman Assaulted, Slurs Cut into Skin

This girl is still a Husker. I don't care what you feel about her, you'll watch your mouth about what you say.

So because she attended a certain university, we have to withhold our judgement about this? What does sports have to do with this?

• Fire 4

This girl is still a Husker. I don't care what you feel about her, you'll watch your mouth about what you say.

There's a post missing from this thread, if that makes this more clear. If I have to come clean it up again, I'll be doing more than removing posts.

I said nothing inappropriate and I stand behind what I said. There is a double standard in this country and I guess we can't talk about it. I made a very similar post in another forum and I guess it just isn't allowed in this one.

So because she attended a certain university, we have to withhold our judgement about this? What does sports have to do with this?

Exactly. Lawrence Phillips and Thunder Collins are still Huskers too, lets not forget about them.

There is a double standard in this country and I guess we can't talk about it.

What double standard would that be?

I've been deleted once and I'm not looking to start any trouble. I think Knapp does a good job and I'll just move on.

Thanks, man. I know you feel passionately about this, and your post wasn't terrible. I sometimes pop off quick responses to things and I should not do that. I apologize again for my harsh tone. I'd go back and edit it, but everyone's already seen it anyway.

You and me are cool. Cool?

I've kept up with this topic and don't really want to comment on it but in the interest of transparency, shouldn't somebody change the topic title to indicate that the claims were fabricated and that it was not an actual crime committed against a gay person. Might just be me but I find the topic title terribly misleading from what actually occurred.

I've kept up with this topic and don't really want to comment on it but in the interest of transparency, shouldn't somebody change the topic title to indicate that the claims were fabricated and that it was not an actual crime committed against a gay person. Might just be me but I find the topic title terribly misleading from what actually occurred.

Just replace the word "assaulted" with "crazy". That should do the trick.

Just replace the word "assaulted" with "crazy". That should do the trick.

technically, she was assaulted. is was just self-induced.

There's a post missing from this thread, if that makes this more clear. If I have to come clean it up again, I'll be doing more than removing posts.

Huskers don't act like Buffaloes, she is no Husker in my mind and she shouldn't be recognized as one.

I wonder if the LGBT still supports her? There are real hate crimes that occur all the time. And Charlie's actions tend to cast doubt on the real attacks. Charlie's attention-getting stunt did real damage to the very group who supported her.