Do you like our alternate uniforms?

Uniform craze  

192 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I'm indifferent right now, they will probably grown on me though. I mainly just wish the color combination of the jersey and pants were reversed and the N could be a little bigger. It's pretty much the design I was hoping for just not the colors. And count me as someone who thinks the socks are sweet too.

I think I'll try and do a photoshop of the reverse color combo.

I will probably be in the minority, but I love them! All Red for the Wisconsin game to show them which team is the real Big Red, black for the blackshirt tradition, that big N is gonna look sweet on Superman's chest, and that black on black N on the sleeve is sweet!! Plus the players and recruits love them too...

For those of you that don't like them I have a quick question. If (ahem), WHEN we whip Wiskys ass wearing these, there may be a ground swell to keep wearing them! What say you to that scenario?

I would still rather have black pants. They kind of look like pajamas or long underware with the one color look. But, it's only for one game. If the players feel that this uniform gave them an edge when they beat Wiscy then I say, 'WEAR ON!'

I will probably be in the minority, but I love them! All Red for the Wisconsin game to show them which team is the real Big Red, black for the blackshirt tradition, that big N is gonna look sweet on Superman's chest, and that black on black N on the sleeve is sweet!! Plus the players and recruits love them too...

Interesting perspective. I never looked at it that way (We are wearing all red because we are the TRUE Big Red). I just hope Wiscy's uniforms are not all red too! That could be a disaster! lol

With the cat fully out of the bag, Adidas releases official pics:

Ay0prENCcAAWzmB.jpg

1235644960_50_cent_does_not_approve.gif

absolutely not. i would approve of these if they used white instead of black... mainly red with black as an accent just doesnt work at all. we are not texas tech. our colors are scarlet and cream. and then black. not scarlet, cream and black. look at the uniform timeline.... we are getting f---ed like a prom date here folks. this is not our identity. its a blemish on the timeline. go look if you don't believe me.

everyone is saying they used michigans as a template.... if thats what they were going to do, follow suit and use our main colors. red uni's, white "N" on the chest and white stripes.

since they incorporated black... i still maintain my argument for murdered out and matte helmets.

i can't tell if this pukey feeling is the hangover or these atrocious, lazily thrown together alternates.

it honestly looks like adidas hired some of the "graphic designers" in the other thread.... and i mean that in the worst way possible. now i know why i was getting so irritated as horrible photoshop attempt after another started showing up in that thread.

i still back these...

15zpk4i.jpg

i'm not a fan of... "lets throw all the elements about the team into a blender"

I like them. Mostly red, just enough black to say "Hey, we have black on our uniform, neat." Still has white... I like it. And since it's for the Wisconsin game Martinez shouldn't have a hard time seeing the differences between the Huskers receivers and the Wisconsin defenders.