Do you like our alternate uniforms?

Uniform craze  

192 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

If the Stanford Pro Combat had a child with the Michigan Under the Lights uniform. I would be alright with them if they ditched the hockey jersey-esque 'N' and put the front number there. For now, no.

Exactly. Except..... Flip the number on the front with the "N" Make the "n" small and the numbers big. Then I think it is perfect. As long as they win, I don't care that much....

OK, so I'm not a fan of Nebraska's special uniforms. But I am a fan of this: If the Nebraska players gave a collective thumbs up, and there's every indication they did, then that's the bottom line. In this great game we love, too often the players' opinions are overlooked — from game times to the postseason to the idea of stipends or being able to fly home for a funeral. If this is one time someone asked the players what they thought, and they approved, then I'm all for it. It's just one game, right?

LINK

Shatel weighs in. I pretty much agree with him. If the players are into it, then what's the harm? Especially if it's only one game per year.

• Fire 1

i dont consider myself a tradionalist. before the photos were released, i was in the camp of "well lets see what theyve come up with before i make a decision". that said, i dont like these uniforms. im not sure why, but i dont. i was scrolling through the "sacriligious uniform thread" the other day, and looking at all of our guesses and renderings. every now and then, id scroll over someones sig that had a current player in it, and i'd think "that uniform looks really good". so i suppose now im in the camp that believes we already had one of the best uniforms in college football. it would have been a miracle to A) come up with something better and B) get nebraska fans to believe it was better. is there a "if it aint broke..." camp?

that said, its just one game, and im not even the one wearing it...

I personally like em a lot. The black/red combo looks edgy and bad-ass. Love the all-black helmets. Would have preferred to have black pants instead of red. Also would have put the "N" where the number is on the front, and the "N" where the number is on the front.

Yeah, I'd rather have ours... by a LOT... than the Great Lakes Michigan uniform. Not feeling the look of that at all.

And whoever said Notre Dame and Nebraska keeping Adidas relevant... while I know it can be hard to give Wisky props at times... they ARE another Adidas school and will be wearing alternates too. Just as a reminder.

We've been with Adidas so long, I seriously doubt if they throw decent money at us that we'll switch. Without there being a true REASON to change, from the ADs point of view, there won't be change. And I'm thinking the AD likely isn't thinking the alternate uniform we got is going to be a reason to change.

We were on sportscenter? wow we are getting some att now and we have not even worn them yet. Espn must of shat a brick to get that one out. man i missed it

Especially when you consider they reported it from their city they built at the Jets training camp.

OK, so I'm not a fan of Nebraska's special uniforms. But I am a fan of this: If the Nebraska players gave a collective thumbs up, and there's every indication they did, then that's the bottom line. In this great game we love, too often the players' opinions are overlooked — from game times to the postseason to the idea of stipends or being able to fly home for a funeral. If this is one time someone asked the players what they thought, and they approved, then I'm all for it. It's just one game, right?

LINK

Shatel weighs in. I pretty much agree with him. If the players are into it, then what's the harm? Especially if it's only one game per year.

I think he just copy and pasted what Sipple said.

We were on sportscenter? wow we are getting some att now and we have not even worn them yet. Espn must of shat a brick to get that one out. man i missed it

Especially when you consider they reported it from their city they built at the Jets training camp.

yeah that must of shocked them i wonder if they were high or something :sarcasm