DT Quincy Russell [Oklahoma - Signed NLI]

This loss doesnt change the fact that we are a 10 win team capable of winning our division every year. Starting for a good 10 win team isnt a bad thing

not too many people see teams that get 70 points dropped on them as being capable of anything we need a big performance in the bowl game, this kind of loss could follow nebraska throughout this recruiting class

• Fire 1

This loss doesnt change the fact that we are a 10 win team capable of winning our division every year. Starting for a good 10 win team isnt a bad thing

not too many people see teams that get 70 points dropped on them as being capable of anything we need a big performance in the bowl game, this kind of loss could follow nebraska throughout this recruiting class

Clemson?

• Fire 1

Clemson?

damn Clemson

I actually love this kid. I think he could be a good one. Great size almost a DT/NT hybrid, and we all know Bo loves hybrids. We need size at this position and Russell gives us that. Bo is looking for speed, but at the DT/NT position we need size. I would love to play to 300 plus lb DT's, which will allow us to get away with the 250 lbs DE's Bo is going with. I could see him going to a NT/DT middle front. I would love to see VV get some playing time along side Russell next year. We will be pushing them around next year!! Plus Russell has decent speed for his size as well!!

I actually love this kid. I think he could be a good one. Great size almost a DT/NT hybrid, and we all know Bo loves hybrids. We need size at this position and Russell gives us that. Bo is looking for speed, but at the DT/NT position we need size. I would love to play to 300 plus lb DT's, which will allow us to get away with the 250 lbs DE's Bo is going with. I could see him going to a NT/DT middle front. I would love to see VV get some playing time along side Russell next year. We will be pushing them around next year!! Plus Russell has decent speed for his size as well!!

just imagine this guy lined up next to mr valentine, they would take up a lot of space

With the talent we will have returning in the secondary next year getting a couple of these 300+ DTs to help collapse the middle of the pocket will be huge. If you do that with the speed of next years LBs we all of a sudden have a defense that could make serious improvements from this years....but these are all "IF's" if we dont get a big or 2 in the middle! GBR!!!

collapse the pocket? would they be allowed to do that? maybe they'll be so good no matter the defensive strategy they'll just knock the offensive linemen over

With the talent we will have returning in the secondary next year getting a couple of these 300+ DTs to help collapse the middle of the pocket will be huge. If you do that with the speed of next years LBs we all of a sudden have a defense that could make serious improvements from this years....but these are all "IF's" if we dont get a big or 2 in the middle! GBR!!!
collapse the pocket? would they be allowed to do that? maybe they'll be so good no matter the defensive strategy they'll just knock the offensive linemen over

sure that would work too...