DT Quincy Russell [Oklahoma - Signed NLI]

Not sure if you remember this guy or not, but he has visited before. We went after him hard out of HS. When he visited I believe it was for the spring game. He said it was too cold in Nebraska (it was 60 degrees for the game he visited) and he ended up verballing to Texas. Hopefully, he has matured some and has a new perspective on football but he's visiting for the PSU game... I am pretty sure it's going to be colder than 60 that day. :/

Not sure if you remember this guy or not, but he has visited before. We went after him hard out of HS. When he visited I believe it was for the spring game. He said it was too cold in Nebraska (it was 60 degrees for the game he visited) and he ended up verballing to Texas. Hopefully, he has matured some and has a new perspective on football but he's visiting for the PSU game... I am pretty sure it's going to be colder than 60 that day. :/

Actually it is suppose to get to 70 with a chance of rain so should be decent

• 4 weeks later...

It can be spun very easily. Wanna start at DT in the BIG? We have a spot for you. This guy would start from DAY ONE.

for sure i agree... but at the same time not every guy looks at it the same way... people want to play for teams that compete and the guys we want often are the guys who can come in and compete... the one thing going for us is that he is a JUCO....... im still hung over... i just realized