DT Quincy Russell [Oklahoma - Signed NLI]

Bryan Munson@BigRedBryan

Trinity Valley JC DT Quincy Russell just told me that he's down to two schools, #Nebraska and #Oklahoma. Russell may not sign this week.

Maybe he isn't the silent commit.......

Unless I missed something in the conversation, I'd say the silent commit is Walker.

Think you missed the part about the silent commit that is a JUCO DT. ;) Or at least that's what someone on here said.

Bryan Munson@BigRedBryan

Trinity Valley JC DT Quincy Russell just told me that he's down to two schools, #Nebraska and #Oklahoma. Russell may not sign this week.

Unless I missed something in the conversation, I'd say the silent commit is Walker.

Think you missed the part about the silent commit that is a JUCO DT. ;) Or at least that's what someone on here said.

Ok thanks, I figured I missed something.

Bryan Munson@BigRedBryan

Ok thanks, I figured I missed something.

Actually you missed nothing, your first idea is more along the correct lines

Bryan Munson@BigRedBryan

It didn't happen to be Headley did it?

Bryan Munson@BigRedBryan Trinity Valley JC DT Quincy Russell just told me that he's down to two schools, #Nebraska and #Oklahoma. Russell may not sign this week. Maybe he isn't the silent commit.......

I think the silent commit is Maliek Collins but we are waiting for Hooks and Russell along with others before accepting his vebal agreement...thats just my opinion! We need 2-3 good DT's in this class though!

the rumor was a JUCO DT, I was told Russell, im starting to doubt that. I think it was just a best guess senario because Russell is probably our best shot. Still saying we will be fine at DT this class, not much more than that, so well see how it all comes together. Hooks decision in about an hour would be some welcome news, Husker nation needs good news badly.

Bryan Munson@BigRedBryan

It didn't happen to be Headley did it?

Sadly, no. It was me. I read it on 24/7. I posted it as question though.

I think it was in the Hooks thread.