DT Quincy Russell [Oklahoma - Signed NLI]

Wow, getting a little full retard over a guy going a different direction in his life than we'd like.

Anyways am a little suprised by this, not a ton but a little. This was the best shot of the juco dts, unless hooks pulls something out of left field. QR 's mom want doing very great when he was coming out of high school, I am thinking it may still be an issue.

Anyways sh#t happens and I knew it was close with boomer, missed. My bad.

Give me a break. The 2013 season did not rest on this or any of our JUCO targets. They would of helped, but the success of the season is not predetermined by the decisions made today.

I completely disagree. Teams are made through recruiting. Its the life blood of a football program. Today the blood was drained from ours. What happens when the body has no blood?

Give me a break. The 2013 season did not rest on this or any of our JUCO targets. They would of helped, but the success of the season is not predetermined by the decisions made today.

I completely disagree. Teams are made through recruiting. Its the life blood of a football program. Today the blood was drained from ours. What happens when the body has no blood?

Equating missing on 3 JUCO recruits to the blood being drained from the program is an insane stance. We miss out on dozens of recruits every year this is nothing new for ANY program in the country. The coaches have been out recruiting at every opportunity for half a decade now, consistently pulling in top 25 ranked classes to one of the most difficult major programs to recruit to based on location. The players we have brought in are considered one of the best WR corp in the programs history, a RB stable that can go toe to toe with almost anyone in the country, a QB earning 1st team all conference. A secondary that was ranked #1 in opponent completion percentage. LBs and DL are young, we need to give these talented guys a chance to prove themselves eventually. They were all highly regarded recruits it is their time to shine now.

The JUCOs would of helped, no doubt. But this program is bigger than 3 recruits.

Did I miss the part where our other recruits de-committed and the coaches went home?

This one and Hooks were up hill battles from the start. If anything our staff should be applauded for holding on this long. Location wins out again.

This one and Hooks were up hill battles from the start. If anything our staff should be applauded for holding on this long. Location wins out again.

It makes it harder on the ignorant fan base, the coaches actually give us alot better shot and make it look closer then it actually should be. The fact that we even get 2 5 star DT to visit us one of them twice, should say something about the respect the coaches get from recruits. In the end location wins out 9 out of 10 times.

No reason to make excuses for our coaches. We struck out on all JUCO DT prospects we were actively recruiting. If Bill Clownahan can get a top 5 class to Lincoln it is possible. Man was full blown stupid. It can be done we just need recruiting balls to the walls all year every year.

I can't believe how clueless you are.

• Fire 1