DT Quincy Russell [Oklahoma - Signed NLI]

Heard he didn't make grades to enroll at OU and we might be able to pick him up assuming he could qualify to UNL

With all due respect to OU, does NU really have a more lenient academic qualification standard than them?

No, but often how schools count and accept transfer credits differs dramatically. Even affiliated schools such as UNL and UNO can differ.

Questions being Will OU stick with him now that he can't enroll early? How bad does he want to go to OU? I'm guessing he sticks with OU but there is a possibility.
A reporter with huskers online (???) said on radio show today that this could be one to watch with his situation.

Im not to familiar with how this works? Is there a timeline to how long this might take?

Questions being Will OU stick with him now that he can't enroll early? How bad does he want to go to OU? I'm guessing he sticks with OU but there is a possibility.
A reporter with huskers online (???) said on radio show today that this could be one to watch with his situation.

Im not to familiar with how this works? Is there a timeline to how long this might take?

Stoops is talking about him on ESPNU, I guess he signed with OU