DT Quincy Russell [Oklahoma - Signed NLI]

I am on board that this will make or break our class, I think he is ours though. He has said if I remember correctly that for him OU and NU were the same except that we have much better facilities. I think that will tip him in favor of us. Having great facilities is important to a lot of players!!!!

I am on board that this will make or break our class, I think he is ours though. He has said if I remember correctly that for him OU and NU were the same except that we have much better facilities. I think that will tip him in favor of us. Having great facilities is important to a lot of players!!!!

Please pick us, please pick us, please pick us, please pick us!!!!

This is the JUCO DT commit tomorrow. I'll be back if wrong, but don't see it.

Thank you, needed this one after C N Red's antics.

Take a chill. You're entirely too high strung. I posted not long after i was hoping it was true with optimism.

No worries, I do tend to get a little too high strung when a recruit gets close to announcing.

This is the JUCO DT commit tomorrow. I'll be back if wrong, but don't see it.

Thank you, needed this one after C N Red's antics.

Take a chill. You're entirely too high strung. I posted not long after i was hoping it was true with optimism.

No worries, I do tend to get a little too high strung when a recruit gets close to announcing.

No problem. I just thought we could all use a little levity. The next couple days could be huge for the program. I got all my body parts crossed. Yes, even that one. :)