DT Quincy Russell [Oklahoma - Signed NLI]

With the talent we will have returning in the secondary next year getting a couple of these 300+ DTs to help collapse the middle of the pocket will be huge. If you do that with the speed of next years LBs we all of a sudden have a defense that could make serious improvements from this years....but these are all "IF's" if we dont get a big or 2 in the middle! GBR!!!

collapse the pocket? would they be allowed to do that? maybe they'll be so good no matter the defensive strategy they'll just knock the offensive linemen over

S-U-H

This should be our next commit. Really don't think we have too much to worry about here.

Man, I hope are next commit comes prior to the 19th.... Even with Miles,I think im going through withdrawal... need a somewhat bigger fish

I hear you man. The good thing is throughout the season we maintained good position with all of our top targets. This is the time of the year that we see a huge push, so the fact that we are in good to great shape with a lot of these kids gives me a lot of confidence we finish very, very strong.

This should be our next commit. Really don't think we have too much to worry about here.

Man, I hope are next commit comes prior to the 19th.... Even with Miles,I think im going through withdrawal... need a somewhat bigger fish

I hear you man. The good thing is throughout the season we maintained good position with all of our top targets. This is the time of the year that we see a huge push, so the fact that we are in good to great shape with a lot of these kids gives me a lot of confidence we finish very, very strong.

I'm feel you on this one EZ, where does he sit on your list of priorities? Is he the real deal?

I'm feel you on this one EZ, where does he sit on your list of priorities? Is he the real deal?

I stated after the Wisconsin game that he is a must get. I like Hooks' game as well and if we get both that would be amazing. But in my opinion QR is 1a and LH is 1b.

I stated after the Wisconsin game that he is a must get. I like Hooks' game as well and if we get both that would be amazing. But in my opinion QR is 1a and LH is 1b.

The reason he is 1a, like we've discussed, is that QR was the most likely to be landed. That is why he was always numero uno in my book. The exposure he got to NU coming out of high school was a HUGE asset. Think he really wanted to come here back then, but family pressure got to him

With the talent we will have returning in the secondary next year getting a couple of these 300+ DTs to help collapse the middle of the pocket will be huge. If you do that with the speed of next years LBs we all of a sudden have a defense that could make serious improvements from this years....but these are all "IF's" if we dont get a big or 2 in the middle! GBR!!!

collapse the pocket? would they be allowed to do that? maybe they'll be so good no matter the defensive strategy they'll just knock the offensive linemen over

S-U-H

does he have any eligibility left? i think he was hurt a lot his first couple years, they should try and get him a medical redshirt

The reason he is 1a, like we've discussed, is that QR was the most likely to be landed. That is why he was always numero uno in my book. The exposure he got to NU coming out of high school was a HUGE asset. Think he really wanted to come here back then, but family pressure got to him

This.