Ryan Klachko

Peats back problem is only part of it. Ive heard from mulitple people that he is lazy, and doesnt have much of a work ethic. One guy even said dont be surprised to see Peat gone if he doesnt straighten himself out.

Pelini basically implied that Klachko was because of personality differences, speaking of that...

Anyone else catch the Ben Cotton quote from yesterday. Im not going to look it up but in a nut shell he said; We play together as a team if you dont share that same philosophy heres the door.

Peats back problem is only part of it. Ive heard from mulitple people that he is lazy, and doesnt have much of a work ethic. One guy even said dont be surprised to see Peat gone if he doesnt straighten himself out.

Pelini basically implied that Klachko was because of personality differences, speaking of that...

Anyone else catch the Ben Cotton quote from yesterday. Im not going to look it up but in a nut shell he said; We play together as a team if you dont share that same philosophy heres the door.

That "here's the door philosophy" mentality worked ok in the 90's! Hopefully, this mentality takes hold. The kids start playing for each other and realize that a "mistake" not only hurts themselves, but their team mates as well we might truly see different team this year.

Saw some of the Grant Wistrom comments and makes you wonder if Bo isn't reaching out to some Husker greats to help create this new mantality and show the kids of the instant gratification generation that hard work and accountability never go out of style.

Oh well. best of luck.

100% true about Peat.

100% true about Peat.

well then, i guess we didn't need the "re-peat".....

• Fire 1

Bo butts heads with a lot of people, so its only obvious he will with some players. May not be a bad thing, since it weeds out the "only worried about myself" people. At the same time, we can lose some talent like Green and the Mad Russian. I hope this gets resolved and we dont lose any other 4-5 star players.

Green, Klachko and Peat were all 4 star players in 2011. When a third of your best "percieved" players leave form the 2011 class, it cant be good for the future.

100% true about Peat.

So, we got the lazy Peat? Wonderful.

Bo butts heads with a lot of people, so its only obvious he will with some players. May not be a bad thing, since it weeds out the "only worried about myself" people. At the same time, we can lose some talent like Green and the Mad Russian. I hope this gets resolved and we dont lose any other 4-5 star players.

Green, Klachko and Peat were all 4 star players in 2011. When a third of your best "percieved" players leave form the 2011 class, it cant be good for the future.

Hummmmmmmm! Good point!

Well Peat isn't gone yet and I wouldn't really worry about it until it is confirmed that he is gone. And really, I don't care if a kid was a 5 :star rated, and ranked #1 at his position or even was the overall #1 player, if he's lazy and has no work ethic he needs to be shown the door.

• Fire 3

bummer with this kid.... if i remember he seemed pretty stoked to a hukser and was one of the guys trying to recruit... i also remember he signed on pretty early for his class... so personality issues must be a poliet way of something pretty unique or big happened for him to leave the team.....

as for peat if he is lazy i agree we dont want him around.... i hope we of have course tried to reach through to him and if no avail then what can you do......

Hummmmmmmm! Good point!

Hmmmmm........if they're to lazy to earn the glory, they can hope the door doesn't hit them on the ass on the way out. Yes, even if they're 4 or 5 star recruits.