Some practice nuggets

knapplc

Lots of talk about the offense. I hope their is a groove we can get in that utilizes all the weapons; not so jerky jerky w penalties and misfires this year to be able to use all these weapons.

Does the lack of defensive tweets mean they aren't showing much? Or is the silence good in that they are just doing their "thing"?

Huh? 10 of the posted tweets were about the defense or both. 10 were about the offense or both.

These "nuggets" are really bumming me out since I'm going to miss the first two games :(

Thank goodness for DVR. Nobody tell me what happens until I get to watch it!

So spam the statuses and your pm box with final scores and sticky a thread in every forum, got it!

Lots of talk about the offense. I hope their is a groove we can get in that utilizes all the weapons; not so jerky jerky w penalties and misfires this year to be able to use all these weapons.

Does the lack of defensive tweets mean they aren't showing much? Or is the silence good in that they are just doing their "thing"?

Huh? 10 of the posted tweets were about the defense or both. 10 were about the offense or both.

take your numbers and go else where, we have no need for such witch craft here!

616902.jpg

Taylors throwing motion has really regressed as you can see from this still photo, his mechanics are all out of wack. Some may argue that he is going to run or is "catching the ball" but he is really trying to throw it. He took his advice to not dip his back shoulder a little to far and now is dipping his front shoulder to much. 8-5 if were lucky.

Best post of Fall Camp so far. I got the humor just fine. :thumbs

It couldn't be missed.

@JonNyatawa

The WRs keep stats during the game-like segments of preseason camp. Fr Jordan Westerkamp hasn't dropped a pass #Huskers

@HuskerExtraBC

One name to not dismiss in #Husker corner battles is Josh Mitchell. "Active," Terry Joseph said. "He really, really flies around."

@HuskerExtraBC

"He uses his great asset -- his speed," Joseph said of the 5-11, 155-pound Mitchell. "He's a lot more locked in this fall camp."

Westerkamp - This is what I like to hear. Help your QB out!

Mitchell - I thought he came in a played well against Washington last year. Then he apparently did something stupid, didn't even make the trip to Wyoming and basically disappeared (spare me the "doghouse" speculation). I've heard his name come up a couple times this spring. Maybe a little small but we can just use some guys who can cover.

Yeah, I've been up since 4am. Reading a lot of Steinbeck the last couple days. Words and numbers are mixing poorly. My bad, lol.

Except that well...yeah

Yeah, I've been up since 4am. Reading a lot of Steinbeck the last couple days. Words and numbers are mixing poorly. My bad, lol.

Except that well...yeah

It's ok all I got was that Kaz says we are still 2 gap and there could be someone weighting 155lbs on the roster at corner.

Except that well...yeah

It's ok all I got was that Kaz says we are still 2 gap and there could be someone weighting 155lbs on the roster at corner.

Moss, Curry, Valentine, Jackson

616902.jpg

Taylors throwing motion has really regressed as you can see from this still photo, his mechanics are all out of wack. Some may argue that he is going to run or is "catching the ball" but he is really trying to throw it. He took his advice to not dip his back shoulder a little to far and now is dipping his front shoulder to much. 8-5 if were lucky.

Quit being negative. This is the work of TM's new qb-guru Rick Barry. The granny-shot will take over football, mark my words.

• Fire 2

I like that Janovic is already showing why they were psyched about him but not big on burning his shirt to play ST's. We have Marrow back for another season. Would like to have three years of Janovic starting after that. Hell send Marsh in there.

Like that Mitchell is coming along, kid has serious coverage ability. Just wish he could put on some size. Could be limiting, especially in a physical con like the BIG.

After some signing-day disappointment I like all the buzz we're getting about the freshman class. First, they all actually made it here. Now it looks like several are pushing hard for playing-time. The walk-on class is living up to the hype(as much as a walk-on class can be hyped), and could really make a difference down the road. Will be interested to see who all ends-up playing this season. Just hope we make each burned shirt worth it.