SIGNED OT David Knevel

umm i dont think he will be coming here.. unless he can appriciate the fact that we reached out to him early and showed him love..... lots of recruits do and many dont

tired of us doing the heavy lifting only to see a kid get snatched out from under us... but i know it works both ways tooo

I think it all depends on what Laremy Tunsil does.

But, bama can only "take" 12 this year unless Saban starts cutting left and right, which he might. Right now they have 19 and they are still active. And, two greyshirts from last year. Right now they have to cut 9 players. So Knevel might really put that into perspective.

It's just delayed enrollment. I don't think the NCAA should or could do anything. They do need to take a couple of steps to start getting control on the sec though, starting with mandatory four year scholarships and reforming (or eliminating) medical scholarship roster exemptions.

Outside with the door open a slight crack to get a Bama offer. Doubt it happens.

I agree. If they do then uh oh

WTG Hedley, nice big announcement? Oh that was supposed to happen a couple of weeks ago?

That is what I was told at the time. Getting blown out on national TV plus Bama making a move. Aka an elite program kicked us in the junk. I was told multiple times he was N fwiw. Obviously I was wrong. Recruiting is fluid and I swung and missed. My apologies

Outside with the door open a slight crack to get a Bama offer. Doubt it happens.

I agree. If they do then uh oh

WTG Hedley, nice big announcement? Oh that was supposed to happen a couple of weeks ago?

That is what I was told at the time. Getting blown out on national TV plus Bama making a move. Aka an elite program kicked us in the junk. I was told multiple times he was N fwiw. Obviously I was wrong. Recruiting is fluid and I swung and missed. My apologies

I'm sorry, but there's no guarantee at all that he goes to Bama. For once, we have the location factor. You know how little games they'll be able to watch Bama a year up in Canada. You know how far of a commute that is? Because Bama never leaves the south.

I think this offense could be something very special if we can add a couple great tackles. The Qbs, Rb's and receivers are all in place and this years recruits will only make us deeper. Our current line is decent to good at times but needs an upgrade for us to be great. Hopefully David can see that and want to be a part of something special. Plus he's a cold weather guy and the Big 10 should be a great fit. He would quickly tire of the heat and humidity in Bama. ;)