SIGNED OT David Knevel

Don't get me wrong, I love David Knevel. I think he is a very skilled player who just needs to be coached up. The question I have... what the hell makes you think a player like David is being seriously considered by Alabama? They have reasons they haven't offered yet. Namely, the other top 100 lineman their in on, I'm sure.

WTF HEDLEY!!!!

You can thank 70 pts from Wisky for this. This will have ramifications on recruiting. We are the laughing stock now and all recruiting momentum vanished thanks to that game.

Easy for you to say that now since your prediction never came through before the game. There are other teams that are worse than us that are having no problems with recruiting. If one game made the difference, he was not that high on us to begin with.

WTF HEDLEY!!!!

You can thank 70 pts from Wisky for this. This will have ramifications on recruiting. We are the laughing stock now and all recruiting momentum vanished thanks to that game.

Easy for you to say that now since your prediction never came through before the game. There are other teams that are worse than us that are having no problems with recruiting. If one game made the difference, he was not that high on us to begin with.

What teams got completely embarrassed on national television last weekend? You don't think this sticks in kids heads? Urban and Saban will love nothing more than to make sure any guys we share on the recruiting front hear about it over and over again.

He was a very heavy NU lean and was told several times it would be coming very soon on regards to him pulling the trigger. Then we get abused on television and he wants to visit Bama again aka who nebraska used to be.

WTF HEDLEY!!!!

What teams got completely embarrassed on national television last weekend? You don't think this sticks in kids heads? Urban and Saban will love nothing more than to make sure any guys we share on the recruiting front hear about it over and over again.

He was a very heavy NU lean and was told several times it would be coming very soon on regards to him pulling the trigger. Then we get abused on television and he wants to visit Bama again aka who nebraska used to be.

Don't compare our 90s program to Bama's now. Never would Osborne resort to the things Saban does on a regular bases.