After Yoshi, IRC, admitted that no one really took NW seriously and we have a history of NU under Bo dropping a "clunker" every game is a trap game. It would appear that the team has learned a lot about trying to ride the roller coaster that is the emotions of college football. I liked the comments by Cotton (paraphrase) It's one game when asked about the O line. I think that even Martinez gave a comment about they would have to wait until further into the season to see if the O has arrived. All the right comments and seems to be the right mindset. This roller coaster is what worries me.

Even Beck commented on keeping the team grounded. This is when leadership kicks in.

Game doesn't start until 12:30 am on Sunday in Britain! :ahhhhhhhh :ahhhhhhhh :ahhhhhhhh

We are going to lose for sure now!

LOL!

Man I was taking everyone's thoughts and opinions half serious as usual....then the wheels totally fell off the board lol...

Starting from comment #33 through this one, the replies kept getting more and more jacked up....HILARIOUS!! :)

Thanks for the comedic relief fellas chuckleshuffle

Basically we ought to win by a few points and move on to the next game. How we do it, close or not, doesn't matter so much.

This is tough becaseu we will not know for few more weeks what the victories last Saturday met. Now if the Huskers were just blinded by the press this may be a trap game but I think UCLA did well so that keeps us honest and I hope that this years team has more emotional maturity and can be solid every week, that is part of the "Process" that is preached and I hope it pays off.