Wisconsin D-End Provides Bulletin Board "Throwing Rocks" Material

Landlord

If there is one game I want Bo to abandon all class and run up the score it's this one right here. If we get a chance we better put up 60.

On a side note, what does this guy have to be confident about? They are going on the road with a freshman walk on QB That will be playing his first game away from home at one of the toughest places to play in the nation. Also, their all world running back still has not been medically cleared to play.

“It still looks like he’s skipping rocks out there to me,” Gilbert said. “But that’s not my concern. That’s probably more a concern of the defensive backs. My concern is hitting him. I don’t care what he throws like. I’m not trying to let him throw at all.

“He still can’t throw. I’m just going to say it. He still can’t throw. He’s not going to beat us with his arm.”

The Badgers intercepted Martinez three times during their game with the Huskers in 2011. So far in 2012, though, Wisconsin is the only Big Ten team yet to force a defensive turnover.

http://www.espnwisco...9&post_id=12041

:facepalm: People need to stop confusing an ugly throwing motion with not being able to throw.

• Fire 3
“It still looks like he’s skipping rocks out there to me,” Gilbert said. “But that’s not my concern. That’s probably more a concern of the defensive backs. My concern is hitting him. I don’t care what he throws like. I’m not trying to let him throw at all.

“He still can’t throw. I’m just going to say it. He still can’t throw. He’s not going to beat us with his arm.”

The Badgers intercepted Martinez three times during their game with the Huskers in 2011. So far in 2012, though, Wisconsin is the only Big Ten team yet to force a defensive turnover.

http://www.espnwisco...9&post_id=12041

:facepalm: People need to stop confusing an ugly throwing motion with not being able to throw.

This

NCAA Stats for Passing efficiency, national ranking LINK

1 Casey Pachall, TCU 209.92

2 Geno Smith, West Virginia 191.23

. . .

10 Taylor Martinez, Nebraska 180.93

. . .

17 Marcus Mariota, Oregon 165.59

. . .

19 Collin Klein, Kansas St. 165.22

. . .

33 Brett Hundley, UCLA 152.01

. . .

43 Braxton Miller, Ohio St. 145.34

. . .

51 Matt Barkley, USC 141.27

. . .

71 Denard Robinson, Michigan 129.40

. . .

80 Danny O'Brien, Wisconsin 126.81

If #10 T-Mart looks like he's skipping rocks on a pond, then what does #80 Danny O'Brien look like? Or unranked Joel Stave? :lol:

NCAA Stats for Passing efficiency, national ranking LINK

1 Casey Pachall, TCU 209.92

2 Geno Smith, West Virginia 191.23

. . .

10 Taylor Martinez, Nebraska 180.93

. . .

17 Marcus Mariota, Oregon 165.59

. . .

19 Collin Klein, Kansas St. 165.22

. . .

33 Brett Hundley, UCLA 152.01

. . .

43 Braxton Miller, Ohio St. 145.34

. . .

51 Matt Barkley, USC 141.27

. . .

71 Denard Robinson, Michigan 129.40

. . .

80 Danny O'Brien, Wisconsin 126.81

If #10 T-Mart looks like he's skipping rocks on a pond, then what does #80 Danny O'Brien look like? Or unranked Joel Stave? :lol:

bush-pie-throw.gif

I hate to say it, but a lot like Cally used Lucky out of the backfield.

Why hate to say it? Callahan has a great offensive mind--it was his attachment to his failing defensive coordinator that did him in.

If Callahan had grown a pair and replaced Cosgrove with someone competent as Defensive Coordinator, Callahan would still be coaching to this day IMO.

Wisconsin is a chatty program. Lot of yacking for a team with the same record with a loss against a worse opponent.

Yes, but Oregon State did beat UCLA...

Interesting thought. Let's talk hypothetically for a moment. It's obvious Bo's defensive success in '09 was due in large part to the awesome talent brought in by none other than Bill Callahan. Let's say Billber is allowed one more year after 07 to straighten the ship, and by doing so he hires a new defensive staff, and relatively competent one if that. Our defense is good to great in 08 and great (though not as good as it was under Bo) in '09. Here's the kicker. With Callahan remaining as the coach, the bigtime oline recruits and Blane Gabbert remain committed to Nebraska, and by 2009, Bill's offense is an established, flourishing juggernaut. Where would we be? Ever wonder anything like that? Not to mention, the recruiting classes of '08 and '09 would have obviously been a lot more solid than they actually were, which is stemming some of the issues we see today?

Why hate to say it? Callahan has a great offensive mind--it was his attachment to his failing defensive coordinator that did him in.

If Callahan had grown a pair and replaced Cosgrove with someone competent as Defensive Coordinator, Callahan would still be coaching to this day IMO.

Wisconsin is a chatty program. Lot of yacking for a team with the same record with a loss against a worse opponent.

Interesting thought. Let's talk hypothetically for a moment. It's obvious Bo's defensive success in '09 was due in large part to the awesome talent brought in by none other than Bill Callahan. Let's say Billber is allowed one more year after 07 to straighten the ship, and by doing so he hires a new defensive staff, and relatively competent one if that. Our defense is good to great in 08 and great (though not as good as it was under Bo) in '09. Here's the kicker. With Callahan remaining as the coach, the bigtime oline recruits and Blane Gabbert remain committed to Nebraska, and by 2009, Bill's offense is an established, flourishing juggernaut. Where would we be? Ever wonder anything like that? Not to mention, the recruiting classes of '08 and '09 would have obviously been a lot more solid than they actually were, which is stemming some of the issues we see today?

Maybe bill needs to be our recruiting coordinator

We'd be national champs.

just-too-true-g1.gif

Yep.

Grass+is+greener+on+the+other+side..+This+pretty+much_a19c91_3215920.gif

Your pictures never show up, and it only takes me to funny junk. Please elaborate. eyeswear2allthatsholy