Wisconsin D-End Provides Bulletin Board "Throwing Rocks" Material

Landlord

“It still looks like he’s skipping rocks out there to me,” Gilbert said. “But that’s not my concern. That’s probably more a concern of the defensive backs. My concern is hitting him. I don’t care what he throws like. I’m not trying to let him throw at all.

“He still can’t throw. I’m just going to say it. He still can’t throw. He’s not going to beat us with his arm.”

The Badgers intercepted Martinez three times during their game with the Huskers in 2011. So far in 2012, though, Wisconsin is the only Big Ten team yet to force a defensive turnover.

http://www.espnwisconsin.com/common/more.php?m=49&post_id=12041

Taylor looked good at the start of the year, not so good in the 4th quarter of the UCLA game. Good last week. Who knows what will happen if he is forced to play from behind again, or gets pressured a lot. His mechanics are so much better than last year, but he still gos back to his old self some, seen that in the one game this year that he was behind late in the game. How ever he plays the rest of the year, it will come down as always, to the o-line.

GBR!!!

I have said numerous times, Martinez in the passing game is only as good as the plays we call. Against an aggressive blitz, to ask him to stay in the pocket and read disguised coverage is a recipe for disaster. I still remember Wisky saying it was the easiest game they planned for all last season. That has got to change! The WR screens or short RB screens in the flats will eat the blitz alive. Haven't seen it from Beck yet, but hope we will on Sat. I hate to say it, but a lot like Cally used Lucky out of the backfield.

• Fire 3

If you win, you look like a guy who's not afraid to fire up your own team and get in the head of your opponent. If you lose, ya look like a jackass...

More times than not, they look like jackasses. On top of the numerous Nebraska players that have pulled this crap in the last decade (to me it started with Jamal Lord going at it with El Roberson in 2003), you see it all over the country. They then proceed to come out and crap their pants. Missouri had a player this year before the Georgia game, saying the SEC was boring and there wasnt a team they couldnt beat.