Ohio State opens up 5 point favorite. Who ya got?

Who ya got?  

121 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

IIRC, home field advantage is usually worth 5-7 points so basically the books have it even. Will be interesting to see the line move.

Can be as few as 2 points, as many as 5 or 6. A pretty safe number to go with is 3, but the shoe is a tough environment so I'd agree with you that we'd probably be pretty even or maybe 1-1.5 pt dogs on a neutral field.

I figured it would open at 6.5 so I wasn't too far off, I wouldn't bet on this game. It could be a 3 point game or 30 point game, depends how slow we start. Obviously you need a spy on Braxton but unfortunately we don't have a LB who could even come close to keeping up with him, so I think we should put a nickel, like ciante and run like a 4-2-5 with ciante being the spy, we need someone who can keep up with him, and fisher needs to take this game off, ball had a good 7 yards on him and if he catches that ball (no pun) we lose that game

I figured it would open at 6.5 so I wasn't too far off, I wouldn't bet on this game. It could be a 3 point game or 30 point game, depends how slow we start. Obviously you need a spy on Braxton but unfortunately we don't have a LB who could even come close to keeping up with him, so I think we should put a nickel, like ciante and run like a 4-2-5 with ciante being the spy, we need someone who can keep up with him, and fisher needs to take this game off, ball had a good 7 yards on him and if he catches that ball (no pun) we lose that game

AAH black shirts they scored on the possesion Ball dropped the pass. Remember the roughing the punter penalty.

I think it's funny that a majority of Husker fans think that Ohio State will win this game, while the only Buckeye fans I have heard from all think that Nebraska will win.

Two pretty beatable teams, both inconsistent, both with explosive offenses and average defenses. Should be a hell of a game.

• Fire 1

Ohio State is better from top to bottom, and they have the home field advantage.

Ohio State by two touchdowns.

I think that is a bit much. Two touchdowns is overboard. I think the 5 points... even maybe 7 if it goes there is reasonable.. but not 14 points.

They're not better from top to bottom. They struggled to a Cal team that might win 2 games.

Transitive property does not apply to football.