**Official Ohio State game discussion thread**

Foppa

Emart is the only one trying

But Bo keeps sitting him for Meredith

I don't get this decision. Bo will need to go back to the drawing board or, if the rumors are true, switch to a 3-4 base sooner than anticipated. The current 4-3 cover 2 isn't working, and the last thing we need is a slow lineman that can't tackle for s**t taking up a spot on the defense when what we need is speed and effective rushers.

This is all I hear: "We are at a disadvantage, no recruits will come here, blah blah blah" "No coach will come here, blah blah blah"

Excuses, excuses.

I will never buy the recruiting thing. OU has no issue, and its not like Norman is a tropical paradise.

exactly. these kids get EVERYTHING when they walk on campus. and THIS is what we get?

Kind of like how we fired a nine-win coach and no big name wanted to come to here to coach as a result?

That is because Frank left this team devoid of any talent. With the expectations we have here, there is no way anyone could win with the "talent" that he recruited. It was going to be a 5-6 year rebuilding project that the fan base didn't have the patience for....then we go and hire another inexperienced coach who doesn't know how to recruit....so a decade later, we are still in the same place we were back then. Getting hammered by every team with a heartbeat and feasting on crappy teams to a supposed magical "9" win standard.

Frank had more talent on D leftover for Cally than we have now, by FAR.

The 2003 defense was a testament to this fact...

Why? Should we be happy with our defense? Get off your high horse

No, we shouldn't

but we shouldn't be saying "FIRE PELINI THE DAYS OF HUSKER FOOTBALL ARE GONE"

Are you still going to be saying that in 5 years when it's still the same thing? What exactly is going to change?

As much as this s**t pisses me off, if we fire Pelini in the middle of the season, no coach worth hiring will come here. I'm going to wait & see how this season plays out.

Kind of like how we fired a nine-win coach and no big name wanted to come to here to coach as a result?

see what I mean by derp-ier?

if martinez played better we'd be winning. not hating on him but he had a terrible game. Defense definitely has problems though, I think its schematics, our D has gotten stale.

got place some blame on the play-calling and our offensive strategy, some of the plays they run make you want to scream. I am not sure they allow Taylor to really excel much...