**Official Ohio State game discussion thread**

Foppa

...and yet people such as HuskerHarry continue to defend this crap, for whatever unknown reason. IMO, any fan who is willing to tolerate this pathetic crap isn't a true Husker fan. I refuse to lower my standards, no matter how much people hate on me.

This is almost comical at this point. Those 08 and 09 recruiting classes were dog sh#t and it's really showing on the field.

Remember when everybody said, "Quit star gazing. Pelini is getting those 2* and 3* gems." Seems more like he was getting guys on the defensive side of the ball that had boyfriends named Jim.

Nice tackling defense......................way to teach fundamentals coaches. You just lost several recruits by getting your a$$es spanked on national television. Stop with the "we need to execute and minimize our errors" stuff.

Year 5 and we still complain about the fundamentals and the basics. That should set off every persons' BS detector.

Can we organize a Coup?

I am starting to wonder now. It it the athletes or the scheme on defense? Michigan State lost a lot this year on defense, and they shut down OSU. Are MSU's players really that much better than NU's? As bad as the defense has looked lately, I wonder if some of Cosgrove's records will be broken.

Nice tackling defense......................way to teach fundamentals coaches. You just lost several recruits by getting your a$$es spanked on national television. Stop with the "we need to execute and minimize our errors" stuff.

I would think that we would have already worked on fundamentals after the UCLA debacle.