*****Official Northwestern Game Discussion Thread*****

Haspula

If Bo had any creativity, he would burn Tommie's redshirt and start using two QBs. Northwestern does it, and they surely aren't any worse than us this year! Then we could put TMart in at receiver at times for screen passes and go routes. Of course, Bo is too concerned with shaking TMart's fragile "confidence"

Why burn it in a year when we very likely have nothing to play for? Seems like a waste to me.

Yeah, there's the experience, but TMart has one more year and will likely start next year. I say we wait until then.

I respectfully disagree man. The Tmart project has just about run its course, i'm not sure how much more a new-and-improved TMart we're trying to get out of this. If I'm Bo, I should be realizing that if I piss away this season as well in trying to turn TMart into Drew Brees, then next year I'm the number one coach on the hot seat. If there was EVER a time to try to shake things up and win a very down Big 10, it's THIS year. Besides if Tommy is as good as people think, he won't stay the full 5 years anyway, so might as well use him while you've got him

sometimes it feels like T mart has been QB since i was 18...and im 46...

If Bo had any creativity, he would burn Tommie's redshirt and start using two QBs. Northwestern does it, and they surely aren't any worse than us this year! Then we could put TMart in at receiver at times for screen passes and go routes. Of course, Bo is too concerned with shaking TMart's fragile "confidence"

Why burn it in a year when we very likely have nothing to play for? Seems like a waste to me.

Yeah, there's the experience, but TMart has one more year and will likely start next year. I say we wait until then.

I respectfully disagree man. The Tmart project has just about run its course, i'm not sure how much more a new-and-improved TMart we're trying to get out of this. If I'm Bo, I should be realizing that if I piss away this season as well in trying to turn TMart into Drew Brees, then next year I'm the number one coach on the hot seat. If there was EVER a time to try to shake things up and win a very down Big 10, it's THIS year. Besides if Tommy is as good as people think, he won't stay the full 5 years anyway, so might as well use him while you've got him

My only concern is an injury to TM. That gives us a QB with no experience or RK III. Turner should at least get some snaps in garbage time, although there probably will not be any more garbage time.