The Pony Posse - HuskerBoard's Newest and Hottest VIP Treatment

S1C Em, basically you need to give me a resume of your awesome coolness and reasons why you belong in the Pony Posse. Then a nickname request and any signature design requests you have.

Let's see.

I'm a Dawg fan, born in the great Year of Our Dawgs, 1980.

I have a son named Walker and a daughter named Herschel (half of this is true; take your pick). ;)

I take happy pills every morning with a swig of Ballistol.

I have traversed the tunnels under Sanford Stadium from one end to the other....and had my flashlight go out right under the 50 yard line. Made it out to tell the story.

My daily breakfast consists of bacon with a side of bacon and a steaming hot cup of.......bacon.

When I was 12, a neighbor's 20-something boyfriend pissed me off.....so I decided to introduce the whole of his car to my daisy rifle and roughly 100 copper BBs.

My father invented the gable spout commonly found on milk cartons today. In short, he has touched all of your mouths in some strange way. Think about it.

I still believe the best number 15 in college football was Tommie Frazier, not Tim Tebow.

I eat meat, own a gun and did not vote for Obama.

Anything else?

Seems someone already took on the Walking Dead pony sig. How about CyBrony....perhaps a Terminator theme....with some endo-skeleton showing through? =)

S1C Em, basically you need to give me a resume of your awesome coolness and reasons why you belong in the Pony Posse. Then a nickname request and any signature design requests you have.

Let's see.

I'm a Dawg fan, born in the great Year of Our Dawgs, 1980.

I have a son named Walker and a daughter named Herschel (half of this is true; take your pick). ;)

I take happy pills every morning with a swig of Ballistol.

I have traversed the tunnels under Sanford Stadium from one end to the other....and had my flashlight go out right under the 50 yard line. Made it out to tell the story.

My daily breakfast consists of bacon with a side of bacon and a steaming hot cup of.......bacon.

When I was 12, a neighbor's 20-something boyfriend pissed me off.....so I decided to introduce the whole of his car to my daisy rifle and roughly 100 copper BBs.

My father invented the gable spout commonly found on milk cartons today. In short, he has touched all of your mouths in some strange way. Think about it.

I still believe the best number 15 in college football was Tommie Frazier, not Tim Tebow.

I eat meat, own a gun and did not vote for Obama.

Anything else?

Seems someone already took on the Walking Dead pony sig. How about CyBrony....perhaps a Terminator theme....with some endo-skeleton showing through? =)

I'd say he's more than qualified. A carnivorous pony, if you will.

Any person who says this 'Pony Posse' thing is a silly joke is lying so bad its not even funny. If you're going to be a basement dwelling autist at least own it. You realize this show is for LITTLE GIRLS. You realize the whole world laughs at you right? I've seen enough cringe worthy brony videos on Youtube to know what you guys are like. You've already ruined basically every other good site on the internet... can't you leave at least sports forums for socially well-adjusted people?

Thanks.

• Fire 1

Any person who says this 'Pony Posse' thing is a silly joke is lying so bad its not even funny. If you're going to be a basement dwelling autist at least own it. You realize this show is for LITTLE GIRLS. You realize the whole world laughs at you right? I've seen enough cringe worthy brony videos on Youtube to know what you guys are like. You've already ruined basically every other good site on the internet... can't you leave at least sports forums for socially well-adjusted people?

Thanks.

740144_o.gif

Thanks.

740144_o.gif

If this pony thing is going to start causing problems, it's going away.

• Fire 1

Thanks.

why are you watching cringe worthy brony videos on youtube?

• Fire 1